DK

Ludmila
Posted on Aug 24, 2022
15,510
POWER and ENERGY

AMAZING, I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS IMPERIAL ELIXIR! I feel more energetic after this sweet ginseng drink. Now I have a great mood in the morning, my brain is clear. Lovely product! I will buy it for my mommy next time = ) Cute packing !

ee36a71b-a62e-47eb-9009-db175a9de0ef
a7ce1b8b-386f-49dd-98c3-a59ac18eb145
1731d8b3-9247-40ce-9623-7cc0e5f56c43
1546d5da-dff8-43c5-bba7-753afcd491b5
cdc5e367-b577-471e-ae0a-7e6e48436d89
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

this ginseng was ok although I felt Ive had better,but have also had worse thats why I am giving it 4 stars I am satisfied seems to be of good quality great packaging and the ingredients do the job and benefits stuff and things what I liked about it gave me energy to get stuff and things done but not the best although a flaba waba joonga fLombak thanks to iherb quick postage as always!!will possibly order again,.gracius

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

With another brand of a similar product being out of stock I thought I'd try this. It gives a nice energy boost. The taste is not bad - tastes a little like wine. Oddly, the first box didn't include the little straws to punch a hole in the top of the vial and drink, which was a little inconvenient, but I've just started the second box and it does have the straws.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This is different from the other capsules from this same brand in that they r not honey based so not as sweet, this is more concentrated and definitely helped me get through long days with my kids!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I like these ginseng supplements, they do not have a bad taste and they do the job. They give me energy and they are very easy to take.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Great if you need to carry one or several doses of ginseng , the taste is very good and quality of this product is awesome. Congratulations to the Chinese people who prepare that kind of ginseng thank you iHerb !!!

Posted on May 7, 2022

I can feel that this Chinese Red Ginseng can boost my energy and circulation very well. I keep having it to keep my vivid energy as well as the brightness of my skin. It's very easy to carry and easy to drink. I like the bottle idea.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Tastes great. Bottle is a little tricky to open. I left the box with my parents so maybe there's a straw in there that I was supposed to use?

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

The effect of this product you can feel after 3 days as it seems that it builds the threshold of the activity. It improves mental focus and stamina.