DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Good & inexpensive for what it was. After drinking all of the bottles, I ordered the ginseng tea extracts so I can brew the ginseng in with different flavoured teas instead of drinking a straight shot of ginseng each time lol. But I guess it really depends on how exactly you like to consume your ginseng. This is good if you like the bottle format though

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I use this Chinese ginseng from the Chang Bai Shan Mountains and royal jelly combo and help with recovery after workouts. This combo can also be taken prior to workouts or physical work to boost one's stamina. Because ginseng is an adaptogen, I cycle it off and on so the body doesn't get too used to it, which creates diminishing marginal (hormetic) returns. I alternate it with Siberian, American, and Korean ginseng. It can also be combined with other adaptogens to create an 'adaptogenic stack'.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Tastes sweet, the straws & plastic puncture piece for the little glass tinctures were hard to find at first. It appeared that they weren’t there for the first several times I drank it, even after looking for it… but finally there they were. They DO give a noticeable & immediate/instant energy boost. It seems, though, that the only actual active ingredient is the ginseng & royal jelly, if you would consider those to be ‘active ingredients’… nonetheless, it provides the instantly noticeable energy boost, which is useful to help in arousal, for men or women, & is good at giving a person more ‘drive’ hehe It works. 👍🏻

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I use this tiny bottles for more than 20 years , they were sold for under 3 euro the whole package in my home country. I always wondered how such cheap product can be so effective . Now I live in Finland and they dont sell it here, thanks to Iherb I can have it again.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Oh boy))) This helps me get through 3 massages a day (each 1,5 h) a lot of physical work. It gives energy without the shakes and nervousness like caffeine. Taste is quite strong... personally, don't like it, but I drink water after it and its fine. Works wonders!!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This is my first time using this type of product so wasn't sure what to expect. It looks to be a good quality product, checks all boxes for ingredients, taste, packaging and size. However, I'm not really sure if it gives me the benefit I was looking for, which is an energy boost. I took one shot at a time.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

love this product! i take 1 in the morning per day. the taste is better with honey. i like the dosage per each bottle. take only10days per every 6months, it gives me energy for all the day, i believe that it strenthens the ummune.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I like this product an the fact that it's small bottles and it comfortable to take it in the small bag/The taste is excellent for me .The price is reasonable.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Love this product the quality of the ingredients it contains is just wonderful! Easy to swallow in every dosage does not have a weird taste but rather sweet. The energy benefit is immediate in a little size bottle. Totally recommended!