DK

4,055
1,648
Posted on Apr 27, 2022
They work!

You take two capsules before a carb heavy snack. Only con is they’re huge as horse pills! But they do work and I’m losing more weight than with my diet restrictions alone. They didn’t give me any digestive issues either. If this review was useful to you please like :)

453ed31c-20f6-4fc5-b417-b8d87f68778f
HANNATHECREW
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I have taken it just to try the quality, and I was shocked to see that it actually works! I am a huge foodie and sometimes can’t resist a good pasta even though I’m trying to lose weight. I’m also a flight attendant and we do eat A LOT during the flights, so I feel like whenever I take these along with heavy meals, it really helps absorbtion. Love love love If you found my review helpful, you know what to do 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

2ad693d5-6df1-4df2-b5ce-7a7c96550826
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I'm on Keto/Low carb diets for a few years, there are lot of health benefit. However occasionally, I will have cheat meal/high carb day. This is a perfect supplement! I always have 2 tablets in my handbag, just in case I want to have high carb when I eating out. The tablet is quite big, It may be hard to swallow for some people.

909b81ff-f168-4fab-a7c3-60168ff6d127
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
9,456

I am someone who can’t stay away from Carbo. And I love rice and bread so much. But,I lose a lot of weight during this 3 months. From 65kg to 57kg in just 3 months including doing yoga pratice for 1 hour every Monday to Friday. I am very happy with my look now. I’m showing my before and after look below. Thank you to my carb blocker pills and AMPK pills. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I was a bit reluctant at first, but after reading so many reviews about it, I bought three bottle. I take 2 pills before meals rich in carbs twice daily. After a week of taking it I feel lighter and less guilty. But do not expect that you can eat a whole cake after taking 2 pills, it is just a way to help lose weight with a balanced meal.

e4eb0e12-c8c9-4459-bf21-b5579d3bbcaa
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I only started taking these today, and I already notice that my cravings for sweets are different than usual, I dont have them, I havent felt cravings at all for hours, and I usually do. I am hoping this can help my blood sugar levels as well. I'm not diabetic but my body have been struggling a lot with sweets and carbs in general.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My bf is a fat guy that can’t stop on carbs, so without changing his diet I ordered him this. I do see a little result as this seem to have lessen his appetite on carbs and not sure if it’s an result from these pills but he did seem to have more energy somehow. Will continue to take these for him and update review if anything else happens

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Overall the product is good. The quality and size of the capsules make them easy to swallow. I do feel some appetite suppressant when taking it. I do not see a noticeable difference in my metabolism but it has helped me maintain my weight despite carb heavy meals. We have a lot of rice with our meals and I love bread so being able to eat the Carbs and maintain my weight is a benefit.