DK

4.2
  • S
Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Definitely works

Over the years I’ve gone through a lot of fat metaboliser type products, even buying ingredients separately and stacking my own. These were great, they did exactly what they said they would do. Got quite a good energy burst from them and lost a few a little weight. The only thing I can criticise is there were two smashed capsules in the bottle so everything was quite wet and sticky as the oil had leaked throughout the bottle. Unusual that they would smash since they are in a glass bottle and quite protected.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I take one every morning just to give me the energy to open my eyes enough to make a pot of coffee. Good, quality ingredients, and nothing too extreme. Start with one and go to to figure your tolerance

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Very Effective product. with Diet and doing exercise. the results will be fantastic. you will see your urine color is turned green all the time. you have to keep drinking water all the time. In the beginning, it gave me nausea but I got used to the feeling.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This is a great product which helps curb my appetite enough to have more self control and definitely eat less. It assist with keeping my weight stable.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It’s good but not a magic pill. It will work with good diet and some sport. But don’t expect sie It does give energy kick like coffee. Drink enough water otherwise you might feel a little dizzy.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Good one. Gives average energy, small easy to swallow. After using for like 1 week had slight headaches but not sure if its because of this or for some other reason

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This product helps to boost my metabolism and helps to burns some fat.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Quality is good ingredient is good taste good size good

I love this Iherb product because of the quality and the benefits of it. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
3,442

I Personally like this product because of the quality and the benefits of it. Thank you iherb!