DK

4.5
Posted on Apr 28, 2022
1,166
Balance and Strong!

This one's a keeper. When you get tired of trying to find the right one to take, this one works without any problems, I have taken this product for several years and the only problem I have is when I stop taking it. this is the best choice in my opinion.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Prosta-Strong has been effective in reducing the number of toilet trips and will continue to be effective for me. The product contains a variety of active ingredients and is also a good source of over 2,000 mg of omega-3 fatty acids per day. High-quality products at fair prices. More ingredients than other products

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

The product was recommended by my doctor. They are little pricey, comparing to other brands. But after week of taking this, I can see the difference and my well-being is better now. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
4,069

This excellent quality soft gels are specially made to helps boost the healthy function of my prostate, I'm satisfied on whatever benefits I'm getting on to this product as I only know one thing, it helps improve my wellbeing in general.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Been using this product for seven years and just recently increased dosage. This is a must have for anyone with prostrate issues. At times I have ran out of prostrate medicine and was able to substitute this product until my order came in.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

i suffered from hyperplasia and this medication was the only solution I found to support my prostatgland health and it work will and amazingly with me and my friends whome I recommended for them so many times

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Just started to use this capsules, and happy so far with the ingredients and the cost. To early to say if they are working but when it comes to prostate and hair loss problems it will take some time.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I used to take prescription meds to ease my poor urinary flow due to prostate enlargement. A friend suggested Prosta Strong that he had been using for years. This is just my first bottle of 180 and i have stopped my meds. This Prosta Strong works!

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Awesome quality, really plant, optimal size package! Good filling after used. Best diet, rich nutrition for best lifestyle. Will recommend for all and will buy again!