DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 3, 2022
Lives up to the hype.

The quality is top notch, i was a tad skeptical when it comes to taste since i prefer my protein in water but the taste and flavoring absolutely blew me away! Would definitely purchase this again, the only downside is the price but the ingredients surely make up for it. Not to forget it is quite keto friendly as well.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I loved the smell and taste of this protein powder. The ingredients and quality are excellent. The package is nice. It is a great supplement for fitness, workout, training and diet. However it is expensive compared to the size.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
6,183

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Awesome quality! My favourite chocolate protein powder with pretty good chocolate flavour to it. Package lasts a long time and taste is fantastic. Although I mainly use it in keto/low carb baking not as a protein drink. Awesome must have on a keto or low carb diet. Doesn’t seem to give me any tummy troubles either like some whey products can do.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I love it so much and it has rich if chocolate taste: I Chose this brand because of low carb and whey ingredients with minerals added into it. I mix it for my morning drink and after my workout. They offer different size and I normally buy 1lb just to keep its Freshness. If I am not too hungry, I replace it with my meal diet, by adding some cereal together. I bought it several times for this low carb and zero carb whey protein.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Absolutely perfect product and packaging, sufficient size for purpose. Supplement made to aim in achieving fitness and training results. I see big benefits when I add just 1 scoop of this whey to my workout and diet. Tastes amazing, keto friendly, acceptable ingredients list and my go to good quality protein powder!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I'm a bit picky with Whey Protein powders, a lot of brands use unnecessary ingredients, but this one isn't one of them. Great ingredients, tastes great without an aftertaste and doesn't cause stomach issues. Dutch Chocolate is their third best flavor, I wish they had Cookies and Cream in this 1lb size. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

It was introduced to me by a friend and ever since I can’t stop telling her thank you. Good value for your money, it tastes good and helps build your muscles within a short time.

bf99fb55-70ab-470d-b98d-8c48cc47a8ed
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

The product was so great (quality, ingredients, benefits,.. ) but just the taste wasn't as expected. Tried it with water wasn't so good but it helped alot to feel full. You need to try it with milk after workout /training. Thanks for the carrier [Aramex] the package was perfect.