DK
Based on 1,230 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,230 Ratings
Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Great whey protein for women!

At first I could not get used to the taste as i take it plain with just water after a heavy workout. It’s better than the vanilla, strawberry &banana flavours. But the chocolate is good (which is low carb). You can use this for baking or protein pancakes which i have yet to try.

b3ec8007-9a12-44eb-8924-6b13cc5e88da
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I am a 31 yr old woman. I workout to lose weight and this has been helping to supplement my diet and keep me from overeating. It is low in calories and does not have any bad protein taste. The whey can make me gassy sometimes but overall it blends well with other ingredients for shakes and smoothies to really enjoy. Great quality powder.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I like this protein as there is just simple protein powder and no sweetener and no plastic taste. most of the proteins do not taste good anyway and at least have flavour that can't be tolerated after a while. Also great for keto diet as it contains no carbs.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I've been looking for just this product for my entire gym life. This has to be the best protein powder i've ever bought zero artificial sweeteners or added flavoring. can be added to ANYTHING without having to feel nauseated by the artificial sweeteners usually found in whey protein shakes. the whey after taste is not at all overwhelming. And maybe the best part of it all - although I'm not sure if i was just super lucky but -THE SCOOP WAS ON TOP OF THE WHEY! there was no need of digging inside. i really hope it wasn't just a fluke

Salsawi
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

The product comes in pure form and doesn’t contain additives or flavors. You’ll, therefore, be certain that you are consuming the real thing. Moreover, the likelihood of side effects or allergies are minimal. It comprises soy lecithin and whey protein isolate. The high-quality protein mixes easily with other things, including beverage, juice, milk, and water. This gives a nice creamy mixture that is easy to consume.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Great product, pretty standard of a whey protein product. Not that easy to dissolve, you need to shake quite a few times. The taste is bland because it's unflavored which what I like, without any additional flavor. No feeling of bloating, so overall it's a good product. The only downside is the packaging. The seal does not really work, so I need to put it on another container.

This is so far the best whey iso protein i have tried, proven that it has the complete and bioavailable for all essential amino acids.

35663176-e727-4be4-97f8-7d8d87eb3c31
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Excellent package, and size, I still didn't use it. I loved the fact of being 0 sugar and unflavored. smells good (natural). The delivery was super speed. I will update the review once I started using it. this will benefit with my fitness workout goal. Updated------------- product is all ok. no taste at all as I expected. But the price has increased insanely. So will not continue hereafter. Why buying this when there are enough other options available for a better price.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Good quality, neutral taste protein. Great for baking. So in addition to drinking after workouts and training, I like baking this protein into diet snacks like protein mars bars and mug cakes. Great size tub and I have a lot of confidence in the purity of the ingredients. Would buy again