DK

4.3
  • S
Posted on Oct 20, 2022
It actually works!

This was my first time using this product. The composition of shampoo is amazing! This size is rather small so I chipped off pieces with a knife thinking it would disintegrate quickly. I only needed a strip for my bobbed haircut. It lathers nicely in your hands then I applied it to my scalp and wet hair. It’s so gentle and the scent is clean and fresh and Not over powering. Benefits by leaving hair soft and moisturized. I did not use any conditioner.

0a3ec1ee-75d3-4b92-80f1-d205d304dad6
Posted on May 20, 2022

Only takes a few swipes on the scalp to lather up, rinse and repeat a second time and hair feels fresh and clean. I take care in shower to not let the bar get blasted away. Direct hit by the shower will dissolve a lot of the bar in a matter of minutes. I store the bar between showers on the sink counter on a surgical/nail scrub brush. I'm guessing I get 60+ uses from bar.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I really love this shampoo bar. It leaves my hair clean without stripping it. I only need to use a light conditioner afterwards. I love the all natural ingredients and simple eco friendly packaging. It's a great product if you're trying to go zero waste. iHerb has the best price on this item.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I just looooove the scent of the original bar but wish it lasted longer! It’s so delicious, but since it is from essential oils and the brand wants you to have a more natural experience, the fragrance level isn’t high. Still, it is worth it. This shampoo bar leaves my hair clean, but surprisingly lightly moisturized, unlike other shampoo bars. Even my boyfriend loved it. I adore that this is plastic free, and will continue to purchase it. I also appreciate it that it is one of the most affordable shampoo bars out there with high quality ingredients. I would still use a conditioner after for those with exceptionally dry hair like mine, though. My boyfriend eats really well and did not need conditioner with this bar.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Works amazingly with greasy hair type! It helps extend the frequencies to wash your hair, which is amazing for someone who wants to combat frequent greasiness of the scalp. The natural ingredients from this shampoo bar is not harsh and regulate the pores of your scalp. Bar of shampoo lasts a good 2-3 months.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I really like this shampoo. It has a nice scent that does not overwhelm or linger too long. It lathers well and leaves hair and scalp clean and healthy. One bar lasts a long time. There is on bottle to discard, just a paper wrapping to recycle. I had my doubts, but have been very happy.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

This is the best bar shampoo I've ever tried. I love the natural ingredients and very mild scent. It makes the product good for daily use. While spearmint is the last ingredient, I can feel it tingle on my scalp. I only have to wet my hair and apply the bar either on my strands directly or rub in my hands slightly to get it to work. It's not hard to shampoo with because it's very silky and smooth going into the hair, which is unlike other bar shampoos I've used in the past. I think this formula is probably the best out there and I'm glad that I researched it before I invested. The packaging is lovely, it's environmentally friendly. As far as the size of the bar, I understand why it is small, as the formula makes it so that you really don't use hardly any at all every time you use it. I really feel like this is going to be a staple product of mine because of those attributes and that it would be a perfect choice for those who want to use only natural ingredients for shampoo.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I’ve been using shampoo bar for nearly 3 years now, I’m amazed how it effectively helps with my hair loss with the herbal formula so I would love to give it a try with other ingredients too. The original formula works as great as other and leaves hair soft and clean after each wash, would recommend the herbal formula for hair loss and coconut argan oil formula for dry hair, for normal hair doesn’t have much concerns this original formula is good enough. Each bar is good to use up to 2-3 months for medium long hair depends on how frequent you use. I like it also save the environment for not using shampoo with plastic bottle package

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I love how the soap only has a light scent. It perfectly fits my hair as my hair becomes less oily after using it. I have less scalp as well. The size is alright for this price. I think it is suitable for people who have sensitive skin like me.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This shampoo bar works great, and lathers hair quickly. We have hard water and it still works well. The scent is nice and mild, and with few ingredients the quality is great. Wish the size was larger but it is still easy to use. Leaves hair and scalp feeling great. One negative though - this is NOT baby shampoo so DONT get it in your eyes! I did and boy was it not pleasant.