DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 10, 2022
Very effective when you feel dead tired from the stress

I was going through some stressful times and I knew that my fatigue was related to those circumstances and nothing else. The will worked great for me in 2-3 days. I always reach for them when my body needs aid with stress and cannot cope to fight it on its own. These pills come to the rescue. I only wish they were smaller in size for easier swallowing.

Tests and med-personnel feedback indicated I needed adrenal gland assistance. Although I initially went with a product that incorporated actual animal-adrenal gland material which worked well, further studies revealed long-term use of actual animal adrenal material might be contraindicated.....and I now wanted long-term supplementation. After extensive searching/comparing adrenal gland supplementation products, ADRENAL OPTIMIZER with its wide spectrum of adrenal gland-targeting ingredients won out "hands-down!" It's not always been easy to locate on the "net".....but always been well worth the "time-to-find". ADRENAL OPTIMIZER is a "keeper" for me!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

With Hashimoto's and Coeliac disease, I am often prone to fatigue and especially during busy / stressful times. I notice an immediate difference when I take this - my morning energy lasts longer and I recover from my workouts quicker. I've gone from being too tired to exercise a few months ago, to twice a day because I have so much more energy! Great value for money too.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,107

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

We have been living though some very stressful circumstances, and as I know the effect of stress on our adrenals, I have been faithfully taking these with prayer for extra help from God. Improves mood. Very good composition - several herbs that I consider optimal for adrenal support. Especially appreciate the effect of Rhodiola and Ashwagandha, - these are God's gift for people like me, with vulnerable nervous system. Very good quality!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This is a good supplement to take when in particularly stressful times. The ingredients are of good quality, and the combination seems right for my needs. I do not take it continuously, but find that one or two weeks of dosage helps me to remain calm and concentrate on main issues that are stressful. At the same time I concentrate on having a good healthy (mediterranean) diet. I was very pleased with the rapid arrival of my order from Iherb.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Andrenal Optimizee it good for cortisal hormone boost. it very effective and increase cortisol hormone level. it very Supper quality. it increased my hormone level and optimize cortisol hormone.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I buy this for my son. He has adrenal fatigue and this helps him so much! His doctor also recommended that he keep taking it! Quick shipping!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I've been taking this regularly for about a month now, and have noticed that I am overall less stressed than I was before. I'm not sure if it's a placebo effect, since 'adrenal fatigue' is apparently not recognized as a medical condition...

Posted on Jul 19, 2022