DK

Based on 5,870 Ratings
5,254
TinaChriss
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

What can artichoke extract help with? The leaves of the medicinal plant contain flavoinoids. Among other things, these stimulate the gallbladder, and if it is stimulated, more bile acid can be added to the intestine, which facilitates the digestion of fats. In addition, the leaves contain bitter substances, such as cynaropicrine, which causes more stomach acid to form, which in turn curbs appetite. Relieves all symptoms of a nervous stomach — from bloating to abdominal pain to bloating. The flavonoids are said to have a positive effect on cholesterol levels. If you want to “detoxify” your liver, you can combine it with milk thistle/dandelion. It is best to take the artichoke extract 15 to 30 minutes before meals, e.g. before breakfast and before dinner with a glass of water. The capsules are completely neutral in taste. The ingredients are absolutely high quality and have been tolerated very well. There were no side effects, intolerances or any allergic reactions. Therefore, I am very happy to give this product a full 5 stars and recommend it. I'm glad if my review is helpful!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I began taking Artichoke capsules 20 yrs ago (to alleviate hangover and protect my liver), when I was in the Music Pub business which required me to consume alcohol daily. The 2 antioxidants found in artichokes, cynarin and silymarin, helps in reducing toxins and facilitating their elimination from the liver and the body. Arthichokes are rich in minerals such as potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and they are high in fibre. all these are known to enhance our heart health, smooth our bowel movements too. The leaves of artichokes also help to reduce the levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase the levels of good cholesterol (HDL or omega-3 fatty acids). In addition, it neutralises the excess sodium in our body thus help regulate your blood pressure. Hope this helps :)

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I've been hearing how amazing this supplements is, especially for females. It's one of the new supplements I started taking to lower, balance my estrogen levels. Since I started taking it a few weeks ago, I had the shortest lightest period ever. Excuse the tmi but there weren't even any clotting or major pms symptoms. Amazing quality! No strong taste or smell.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I had sludge in my gallbladder which is now gone. I believe this aritchoke extract contributed to fixing it. Along with increase fat in my diet, artichoke extract is supposed to cause gallbladder contractions helping to clear out bile and other things stored in your gallbladder. I'm not currently taking it, but keep some around if I need it again.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Recommending this wonderful supplement to help you with your health! This product improved my diet and brought many benefits to my health! The packaging and quality is super nice and the product itself is affordable! It helped me with aging but my favorite part of it is that all the ingredients are super healthy! You cannot taste anything at all which is super nice and refreshing!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This has been great for recovery from my non alcoholic fatty liver. It's been amazing for detox. You take 1 month of this supplement and you'll end up feeling fantastic for three. THe product and packaging are very high wuality and it arrived exactly within the expected timeframe.

Read more reviews
Posted on Feb 9, 2022
1,368

This stuff really helps lower bad cholesterol levels. I take 1 a day. In addition I swapped out fast food burgers for salads. What surprised me was how fast this pill worked. In one month dropped 80 points. Not a miracle but a fantastic help! Better than expensive drugs with side effects. I’m not a doctor but I’d give it a try just do research if you take other drugs. Interactions are possible when taking multiple meds and supplements.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

A good quality product. It’s a little bit larger than a regular capsule, but it’s ok. I take it as a part of therapy for my IBS and Gilbert’s syndrome. Looks like it works

45e6a33b-59a7-49c0-9c28-034fbe9cddc7