DK

Based on 2,513 Ratings
2,010
Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Great

I used to bloat alot after having meal. I had OMAD and on Ketogenic diet. I might not used to eat on high fat diet. After consumed this Bile Salts resolved my problems. Im so relieved. Now Im trying this to my son just starting the Keto diet and has Keto rash. Hopefuly can help him somehow 🤗

39aab875-4658-4750-a3ce-93f067849122

Eat first before taking this don't take this without food you might get stomach upset i suggest taking this with at least a little amount of healthy fat from fish, avocado, beef or any This is a good product specially for people without gallbladder or having problems with gallbladder (gallstones etc.) This also has TUDCA on it the taurine conjugated version of UDCA (prescription drug) Ursodiol, this is a less expensive version Also don't let it sit in your mouth for too long it has a weird bitter taste. UPDATE: after almost finishing the bottle i had less gallbladder attacks and better stools than loose oily ones before

2354412d-6931-4339-8520-66b032752ee4
Lumi Lumi
Posted on May 28, 2022
1,082
2,000

These are powerful! They work unbelievably well, but you must follow certain directions. First off, don’t dare take them AFTER a meal. If you do, there’s a chance you end up with fiery heartburn that could very well last several hours. Take them at the beginning or in the middle of a meal. Again, never towards the end of after a meal. I’ve made this mistake. Secondly, don’t you dare take 4 at a time like the label suggests! If you’re do, you’ll more than likely not be pooing solid for a week. Bile salts are incredible at getting the juices flowing, so most human beings don’t need more than 1 capsule per meal. 2 would be the max I’d ever go. With that said, this is one of the best supplements I’ve ever taken for digestive health. Hands down, nothing even close. It gets your bile flowing again like nothing I’ve ever seen in 20+ years of taking supplements. It does come with the two warnings above. So, again, take 1 capsule to start, and take it early or in the middle of a meal.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Had a problem of constipation, loss of appetite, right shoulder blade pain, fatigue. Learnt these are all symptoms of liver inflammation with a problem of bile. Once I started taking this together with other liver supplements, my appetite is back. No more shoulder pain, fatigue. I feel my usual self again. Feel so GOOD.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I have taken one capsule, twice a day. I had a very fatty grilled cheese sandwich and started having gallbladder pain. I took one a little early because of the pain and it has subsided immensly. I am cutting back on my saturated fat greatly from this point! But these capsules are my saving grace!

fac6884d-0846-4d22-b0ef-705e6866efbe
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

High quality ingredients for your health . Big size , minerals are indeed . Only natural infra. Small and convenient package . Has lots of benefits . Good composition.Deficiency it hasn’t got . Supplement for all of our family . No bad symptoms.Frequency take it . Taste doesnt matter . Just swallow it with big amount of water. Highly recommend for everyone. For all the age good for immunity system. 1000mg

3651106b-eee1-4f82-9878-1b5edd166c7d
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I have trouble digesting fat, I often get nauseous at night after a high fat meal. I've tried a LOT of products on the market to help keep food down - Ox bile, various enzymes like Lipase, etc - I came across this product because I was originally looking for Tudca. This is a combination of acids (including Tudca) so I decided to give it a try. In the past I had to combine enzymes/acids and take a few more if the meal was particularly fatty. No longer! Not only do I not combine it with anything else, but I feel great eating big meals with just ONE of these Bile Acid capsules. SOOOO much cheaper! Tip: Make sure your throat isn't too dry or it can get stuck in your esophagus. I make sure I take a swig of water before swallowing this pill if it has been a while since drinking. I have taken this pill 30 minutes after eating (because I forgot...) and I was fine. Just make sure that esophagus is clear and hydrated! I'm happy I've found this product as I can discontinue buying a lot of expensive enzymes.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I was experiencing liver and digestive problems earlier this year, and taking these bile acid capsules has been a big help. Makes a big difference with digesting fats. I would say this is a high quality supplement (based on taking 1 capsule per meal). With that said, I have had some bouts of diarrhoea after I started taking it (a known side effect of excess bile), so if that happens you might need to add regular probiotic supplements or ease off on the bile dosage until things calm down.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I have been taking this for about a month now. 2 tabs in the morning, and 2 tabs in the evening. Now, it seems I can digest fats much better. Before, I was having issues when I had a fat-laden meal, which I am having constantly, as I am on a strict carnivore diet. But now, I do not even notice it, and don't get any reflux, or strange bowel movements. I am happy with this product. Thanks iHerb !!!!