DK

Based on 1,754 Ratings
1,371
Posted on Oct 10, 2022
Relief dry eyes

Bought this for my husband as advised by his ophthalmologist. He has glaucoma and used to have dry eyes even with eye drops. After taking this supplement (1 capsule/day)for almost a month, his eyes were feeling less dry. Size of capsule is small and easy to swallow. Quality product!

aa5dcc2c-d21c-4cee-ba94-82e477bbecf6

Citicoline is taken by mouth this supplements  help memory loss due to aging, deficiency and weakness to brain focus. improve vision in people with glaucoma, and help with recovery in stroke patients. It is also used for Alzheimer disease, Parkinson disease, bipolar disorder, lazy eye. I'm happy of the supplement composition added all the benefit I needed.The brand come form high quality Jarrow, confident that all the ingredients minerals safe proven and the size easy to pop to eat. Taste great and the frequency I take for this supplements is twice a day. Need not to worry about symptom its safe and proven. Good choice I order from a legit Iherb. So happy got it 😊 Added a packages photo and confident it will deliver at your doorstep.

fea9d288-6db5-4be5-bf62-5964b75d51d3
0f492a25-ecac-4b2d-87ca-bf3299f4c28b
b98fbc7e-5f5e-470e-a435-ca78af48ea4d
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have been looking for an acetylcholine product for a long time. My grandson has brain damage from drowning but was progressing well. He got botox injections for spasticity and he began neuro decline worse than the initial accident. Botox blocks acetylcholine. I have been searching for the right supplements to enhance and protect neurons and firing. Ive been giving him this with a dopamine enhancer as well as hydrolized collagen peptides. Its only been two weeks but the other day..after 7 years..he laughed. I will continue this for a while and see what else he can do. He has been more aware and interactive. I hope to see more improvements after a month or so. I believe i will.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This is a miracle product, really. I didn't have high expectations just because I've tried so many things, and this was just one more to try. I have been suffering with terrible cognitive and memory issues due to being on long term steroid medication, and this makes a huge difference. I can suddenly remember words again, and when I go to do something and forget why I'm standing there, it actually does come back to me again after a few seconds now. Before this product, I would almost be in tears from frustration of not being able to remember what I wanted to say, and going upstairs only to have no idea why I was there and it not coming back to me at all.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

One of the must-haves for brain benefits, especially after strokes, memory, and attention issues, proved to help in days, brain fog, speech, coordination, and time and space awareness improved. Cognizin® is a quality supplement, that has the advantage of both ingredients in the composition, as a combination of uridine monophosphate and Alpha GPC, it is less harsh for the liver than Alpha GPC by itself, for those who could lack the enzymes needed to process them separately. For the piece of mind, I take Cognizin® in the morning and the other two as single ingredients pills at other times of the day. Size normal, easy to take, package of good quality. Very satisfied with it.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Bought this for my grandma who had a brain trauma and thank God it works wonders for her. 1st week I gave her once a day and saw some small improvements . 2nd week I did 2x a day and that’s where I saw a great improvement in her cognitive health. She’s now aware to her surroundings and remembers her daily activities. This is way cheaper than the one we buy here at our local drugstore. Great quality ingredients gives quality results! I also appreciate it’s size which makes my grandma to swallow it easier.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Excellent quality choline supplement. Size of pills are small which is a bonus. Ingredients are great. Only downside is that it is a little more expensive than some of the cheap basic choline supplements out there, but citicoline is supposed to be a better form of choline from what I understand. Recommended!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

The quality and ingredients of Jarrow Citicoline make this a superior supplement. I had symptoms of choline deficiency (by nutritional testing) and this is a definite benefit to correct. The capsule size is small, packaging good, no taste, and frequency states 2 per day on bottle but I take only 1 and see improvement. And as always, fast shipping by iHerb!

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Quality is great, the ingredient is superb and the size is very manageable. Further the minerals and benefit containing therein are helpful for memory process. The package is wrapped securely. The supplement which is Citicoline is very helpful in memory development. The composition is great. it does not have any taste at all.