DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have been taking coconut oil for the past 15 years- for my metabolism, my skin, gut health, and for good heart health- good cholesterol! I used to take one tablespoon but shifted to this when I moved to a country that has winters and I didn't like having to spoon out solidified coconut oil. Taking these capsules has proven to be much more convenient and less messy.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022
4,069

JARROW FORMULA is become our favorite brand ! This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

These pills are great for my breastmilk. They are quite large but I can handle swallowing a big pill. The people posting they are a funny color that's cuz coconut oil solidifies at room temp so if your house is cold the oil on the capsule turns solid and opaque. But if you keep your house warmer the pill is liquid inside and clear.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

VCO is nature’s gift to us! I find it really helpful from external to internal issues. Skin allergies- can open the caps and apply directly to skin, can also be used as moisturiser. We also use this to boost immune system when we start having colds, headaches and everything. Such a versatile supplement❤️

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Its veryyy useful i take it in the morning. Recommend it to everyone. Im ordering it again definitely. The size is perfect and contains 120 softgels. The packaging is so nice i like Jarrow products it benefits me with weight loss and diet. The ingredients are 100% safe and it doesnt have bad taste

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Coconut Oil is rich in MCT and lauric acids. We need healthy and good saturated fats. It's important for our immune health and maintenance of metabolic and energy levels.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

These are by far the best coconut oil capsules I have tried. The ingredients are of excellent quality and iherb always ensures a swift delivery.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Coconut oil is for great brain health. The brain utililizes medium chain triglycerides which coconut oil is a medium chain triglceride. Using coconut oil insures you provide your brain with the food it utilizes the most.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Great quality product! I've read many good things about the ingredients and how they help with ailments. There is no taste. The capsules are good size and easy to swallow. I feel a good energy after taking it. I will purchase again.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I bought this coconut supplement for my health. coconut oil has many benefits. Taking these capsules has proven to be much more convenient and less messy.