DK

23,259
2,582
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
5,273

Of all the different coconut oil products I've tried, this is the one I like the best. The oil itself is delicious, either melted as a liquid and added to smoothies and other recipes, or eaten by itself straight from the spoon when solidified. I also like the container. Some prefer a glass jar, but I've had glass break when the coconut oil solidifies and is difficult to get out of the jar. This container is also impervious to light, as opposed to the clear plastic used with other products. Highly recommended!

I don’t know where to start, BTW my second bottle. See its purity in the photos. The taste is very rich and pure. I think flavor sum it all, it is a reflection of the quality, Organic, and being cold-pressed which keeps all the nutritions. I liked that it comes in colored container. Highly recommend it if you can afford it, because it might be a little pricy for this size but worth it.

68f711b4-4879-4ec9-b048-d04337f3bc0c
7cfbb229-f102-455e-ac70-7700ce776bde
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I have a separate coconut oil for food. It should not contain any additional additives. I fry various foods on it: fish, meatballs, meat, pancakes, etc. I use odorless oil. So it does not give any taste to food.

b4f0b363-0346-4c46-8339-9a7f49954b7b
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

try it without so much thinking GO :) .This coconut oil has a very good smell and taste, cold pressed coconut oil is good for the body, especially for thyroid problems. It would not have been at least a little cheaper than the price.

6f3f5718-8585-4255-aefa-c662749afc1a
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,070

Super quality. The product is super. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently. I recommend. Delivery is fast and high quality.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
6,184

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
3,079

I tried this product last week, and it really helped me feel much better. I used to suffer from the common cold, and it almost completely disappeared after using this product.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
4,691

I have bought several products by this Vitamin and found them great. I love knowing that I'm getting my vitamins without having to spend so much money on them.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022
4,366

this vitamin is amazing! It has made a noticeable improvement in my health, mood, and quality of life. I would highly recommend it to any fitness enthusiast, healthy individual or athlete.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

this oil is so good for dry hair, you can use rose oil on your scalp and coconut oil on the rest of your hair, cover it for two hours or overnight, wash it the next day, and thank me later. it's of very good quality, and very beneficial for dry hair. I know it is supposed to be for cooking, just hear me out and try it on your hair. the packaging is good quality, but not efficient, I would rather have it in a bottle for ease of use.