DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Helping reduce my anxiety as recommended by my counsellor. I like that it includes ashwaganda which helps with focus and cognitive functioning - this is so helpful as when I have anxiety attacks, it's hard to focus on work and it makes me even more anxious that I cannot be as productive at work when I need to be. Been taking for nearly 2 months now and it's doing wonders for me. I wish the company can sell bigger bottles, at least double the quantity so it can last me one month.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Description Clinically Studied Ingredients Supports Focus and Relaxation Dietary Supplement PharmaGABA - Optimized with Theanine & Sensoril® Vegan Non GMO Certified by NSF Jarrow Formulas' GABA Soothe includes clinically studied ingredients that support focus (naturally fermented GABA), relaxation without drowsiness (Theanine), and resistance to mild stress (Ashwagandha extract). Suggested use Take 1 capsule per day with water or juice on an empty stomach or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. Other ingredients Vegetarian capsule (hydroxy- propylmethylcellulose, water), maltodextrin, cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts. Warnings Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are trying to conceive, pregnant, or lactating, under the age of 18, or have a medical condition, if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I bought this for my wife who has found it generally more effective than the usual herbal formulas. I tried it once though I don't have a sleeping problem and found it a pleasant very relaxing experience.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Bought these to decrease anxiety but not energy and efficacy. Only used as and when needed, maybe once or twice a week but have the required effect so am happy with purchase.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
6,179

Cool.I buy very often. I love such products. I recommend to friends.

Posted on May 8, 2022

If you are looking to increase your GABA intake then this is a good supplement from a reputable brand. However, the problem is that it's difficult for GABA taken as a supplement to cross the blood brain barrier (BBB). You might want to take this with Arginine which studies have shown increase GABA's ability to cross the BBB and get into the brain.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

It's definitely helping with sleep and the ashwagandha is an added benefit! It obviously with Jarrow Brand has only the top ingredients available so far always of course. No after-taste with this one either! They do their diligent research to create and offer the best available forms of everything from simple vitamins to newly discovered nutrients/supplements! I have already made my second purchase here at iHerb with all the better brands and more selection available, a one-stop-shop for my Jarrow and Garden of Life brands!

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is great to take during the day when feeling irritated.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I use this to help with sleeping. I take this with MagMind.