DK

Based on 7,931 Ratings
6,888
Posted on Oct 27, 2022
It actually works!

I'm not sure how it works for PCOS or liver function, but let me not jinx it, the anxiety is very much gone. I don't have that enormous weight on my chest anymore and none of the anxiety symptoms, been using it for two weeks now, but saw results within a couple of days. So far so good!!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

A very nice dose of inositol...which is fantastic for panic attacks and OCD symptoms. This potency is pretty good - depending on the degree of anxiety one might need up to 3 daily. Many of my clients have used it to good effect for this. It is also great for other aspect of nervous system function like diabetic neuropathy, as it strengthens the myelin shealth. The liver is also helped with this fab ingredient.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I got a doctor's review that inositol works best to reverse greying hair. I have been taking it for over a month and the results are absolutely noticible. Before, my side burns were completely white but now the new hairs are coming up brown and I am salt and pepper again. This helps a lot to hide my scalp from all those transparent hairs. Other benefits for liver and mood stabilization are an added bonus!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This is my senior mom’s go-to for her sleep aid. She’s been taking this for over 5 years now. She used to have erratic sleep and insomnia. This has really been a game changer for her. Of course this is not medical advice and you should visit your health practitioner if you have any issues. Consider giving me a thumbs up if you found this helpful.

I just want to say inositol is by far a life saver! Please please if u have feelings of depression, suffers from anxiety, ocd, intrusive thoughts, or constantly overthink. PLEASE TRY THIS!! For the past 2 yrs since the birth of my son I suffered from anxiety, I constantly worried, I had mood swings that would shift from one min calm and get angry over the slightest things! And get depressed often! I’ve been talking inositol for the past 2 1/2 weeks and I haven’t felt this great in a couple years! I am so calm I am more patient, I don’t find myself overthink or worrying and my husband has constantly telling me how I seem so much happier! I don’t know exactly what chemical imbalances we’re off after I had my son but I refused to use prescription medication and inositol is a diet early supplement and it WORKS! I take 2 teaspoons in a glass of water 3 x a day. Before Breakfast lunch and dinner

Posted on May 1, 2022

first time for me to consume this product. no taste or smell at all. hope its good for my metabolism and calm my nervous system. really fast delivery. hope will give me a perfect effect after routine consume!

df300969-3495-4780-8083-5afb62d1ca73
Mihaikl
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Only been two weeks, my sugar is finally back in the double digits. I’m waiting to see if I’m pregnant or if my period will come it’s been 3 months without one prior to taking it. Me and my boyfriend want a baby so hopefully we’re already there. Overall before switching to powder I was on the pills version with gmc, they were expensive… but worked. I went from 230 lbs to 190 and once I stopped I jumped to 225, got a tummy tuck and bbl, I was 215 but my sugar was stuck between 115-158. Now at 228 lbs my sugar after 2 weeks is 98 when I first wake up ♥️. First step with pcos is lowering your sugar… everything else follows. Good luck guys!! Also when on the gmc inositol my period was on time every 28 days. 6 months after I stopped my periods started skipping and even stop coming, sometimes coming and never stopping.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

These are great quality and they work quickly. Even though the bottle says Inositol, they are MYO-INOSITOL. I took two pills twice a day and noticed benefits within 2-3 weeks because they helped me regulate my cycle. There is not any taste and I found them easy to swallow. They made me feel better mentally than before I began taking them.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023
1,192

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

I'm still puzzled why a lone B vitamin can have so many promising effects + research on oral supplementation, but if you don't know: inositol is fantast for blood sugar issues, PCOS, and diabetes. It does have different effects for people though, it can be calming to stimulating. Jarrow is a great, quality brand and I am glad they produce supplements for the mid-range market because they're one of the few trustworthy companies out there + the package is fantastic, I confess. I thought the amount and value for the price was pretty good for inositol.