DK

4.8
Based on 2,265 Ratings
1,961
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

The product looks like very fine powder. It smells good and tastes amazing! Though often referred to as vitamin B8, Inositol is not a vitamin at all, but rather a type of sugar with several important functions. Inositol plays a structural role in your body as a major component of cell membranes. It also influences the action of Insulin, a hormone essential for blood sugar control. In addition, it affects chemical messengers in your brain, such as Serotonin and Dopamine. Great product, I truly recommend! :-)

775a7f4c-b574-489f-ae23-5eb697637c0a
71536845-e776-4c51-ab85-5a74766c6e09
59a3d0cd-3e86-436d-aaac-d56a48f16e56
db1966eb-a265-4b69-9642-9b556603c5b5
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I've had such good experiences taking Inositol. It's helped so much with my gut health! My IBS is non-existent now, which is crazy to think. The only issue I've had is figuring out the right dose. I don't eat a lot of sugar/carbohydrates and so I've been altering my dosage according to how my body is responding. Watch out for night sweats! My advice: Be willing to alter your dosage, don't just opt for 6-12 grams at a time, your body might not need that much.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This one from Jarrow Formulas is of pharmaceutical grade which offers higher quality. The ingredient is simply 100% inositol which is why I prefer this powder form than the capsule one. It’s easily soluble in room temperature water and the taste is nice. Nothing chemical at all. Love this. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

My teen grandchild has mild OCD and easily gets anxious. After using this every day (a teaspoon in water before school) he said he noticed the difference. Mildly sweet Inositol dissolves easily in water or any other liquid and if very easy to take, which is great if you have a picky eater!

I originally got this for irregular periods. I had major anxiety and realized it was helping with that. When I started researching I found out it had many many benefits. Ironically I had 7 miscarriages before this and after a few Months of drinking this I had a successful pregnancy. Stopped using this while I was pregnant and started one a day baby aspirin... 9 scary months later I know have a beautiful baby girl. Now I swear by this stuff!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

Inositol has done wonders for me! I felt a burst of energy and decreased appetite after the 2nd or 3rd day. I haven’t been diagnosed with PCOS but it does run in my family, and I had symptoms of pre-diabetes and insulin resistance. I’ve gained 30lbs in the last few years and despite diet changes it has been difficult for me to lose the weight. In only three weeks I have seen results, and have lost around 7lbs.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Wish they can provide a measuring spoon so it's easier for us to gauge rather than using our teaspoon which can be different in sizes. other than that, I am happy with the taste of the supplement, easy to drink and taste like glucolin. Hope it does helps with my egg quality. will review again after 3months.

738484c4-1b09-4911-9d5a-26de43347e71
da411147-700b-462a-a260-274bc9b74a24
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I have tried a few different brands of inositol and this is by far the one that I can see the most benefits with. I have been taking it to assist with PCOS and digestion and will keep on doing so. There is no taste when mixed into water or my morning smoothie. I can always trust Jarrow for quality ingredients and a good size that lasts me a long time at a great price.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I need to get my hands on another one of these. I loved that there’s a good benefit to it, the quality of it I can’t tell if it’s better than others I’ve tried but it seems to work. It does help with energy and your metabolism. The taste is minimal but it does the job.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,236
2,013

After researching, I decided to try this inositol supplement. I add the powder to my morning water bottle. I definitely sleep much better! Acted on recommendation from a podcast that this would aid in quality sleep. The podcast host did not state what brand he recommended but I know that JARROW is reputable and has quality products. I was not disappointed.