DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This vitamin about anti-aging for many reason as i read many review about it and about antioxidant things that good for women . Many recommend to have that with Stem Xcell is a good combination. Help for skin , heart , brain so i would to love this one to my favorit. Please click "Yes" 👍for my review if its helpful to you. Thank you :)

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

L-Carnosine is one of the most powerful antioxidants known. It’s a heavy-metal scavenger. Neuro-repair: L-Carnosine reverses the damage done by advanced glycation end products (AGEs). AGEs are created in your brain by sugars binding to amino acids, and caused by a variety of things including certain food and cooking techniques. Affecting word recall, response time, and cognition. Brain Energy: L-Carnosine can revive mitochondria. And even rescue your brain cells if the mitochondria have stopped functioning. Neuroprotectant: L-Carnosine has a powerful antioxidant effect on your brain. It continues to low oxidative damage even after brain cells have been attacked by free radicals. Stopping brain cell death and neurodegenerative disorders. Early research suggests that taking L-carnosine by mouth for 8 weeks may improve symptoms in children with autistic spectrum disorders

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Ate a lot of sugar in my lifetime. We all know that isn't good. L-carnosine (along with carnatine) is a way to mitigate that damage. As an added benefit, I see my skin looking better, where it had a bit of glycation. An unexpected but welcome "side-effect"

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Jarrow is a brand I trust, and have used this for years for AGE's (advanced glycation end-products -- look it up!)

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

it's perfect. the size is very good. easy to accept.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

got it for my mom and she's very pleased , uses it daily

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I have noticed that my lips look more pink. I take it everyday

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have used it now for many months. Great product!!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This supplement gave me a lot of benefit and I have seen important improvements in my health .