DK

Based on 2,513 Ratings
2,037
KeenaBaby
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Super great quality and clean with only 1 ingredient, L-Glutamine. The size of the container is huge so you’re getting a lot of product for the cost. It’s perfect to take before a workout on an empty stomach especially if weight training as L-glutamine protects muscle tissue.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This is my third purchase. Superb quality and ingredients. I use glutamine before and after exercise also before I go to bed. Just want to add in it has helped my gut.I have found Jarrow to be a wonderful product. Great size, I find there is hardly any taste to it.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

My boygriend had been using this glutamine after working our for over an year and he is very pleased with the result. He is also using it because he is having gut problems. This is the only glutamine we are buying for a very long time and we will continue.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The taste is fine and the product dissolves quickly in water. I haven't noticed a large difference from taking it, although its been difficult for me to take it consistently because I've noticed I get headaches if I try to increase the amount from 1/2 tsp. I've taken it after workouts and noticed some recovery benefits.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This l-glutamine supplement is excellent for assisting the healing of leaky gut especially during workout and intensive training. I trust the ingredients the l-glutamine in it and it comes in a large container and it lasts long enough until you get to see results and benefit the overall health. It is no smell or taste

Posted on May 19, 2022

The box is HUGE! You'll have enough for many many days. This supplement will boost your digestion and will make you perform better in your workouts. When I started, the taste was awful, but I don't know why, but probably my body got used to it and now I can't taste it anymore. I recommend it!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Great quality and great price. I like the large size of the container. I can then pour some into a smaller container for my daily use. But this way I don't have to reorder as often. I use it as part of my regime to help with my leaky gut. It definitely helps my gut when I take it daily on an empty stomach.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

My 23yo son and I have both been diagnosed with leaky gut and our functional medicine practitioner recommended this product. Within just a few days my son noticed a difference and I am having less food sensitivities. If you’re dealing with a leaky gut, L-Glutamine is your friend! The powder blends easily and has virtually no taste. Excellent quality, exceptionally fast shipping, and the price was great. Thank you, iHerb!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Great quality ingredient, no taste. The jar size is huge and will last. Appreciate that it is clean l-glutamine. Definitely helped my gut healing, after hitting a plateau with months long AIP diet. That being said, it is important for gut to remove inflammatory and reactive foods, you can't out-supplement a poor diet. Once diet is nutrient dense, get this to get more benefit.