DK

4.4
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
L-Trytophan

This is a good quality product that provides high grade ingredients and composition. The packaging is easy to follow and informative. I had good benefits and improvement within hours of taking this supplement. I will however say that it’s necessary to be informed and trained before taking this amino acid. I would however recommend this for Serotonin and mood elevation.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I was having trouble sleeping at night regularly. My therapist suggested taking L-tryptophan before bed to give a serotonin boost and help regulate my Circadian rhythm. I have honestly been sleeping better since I started doing this. At first I mistakenly took L-tryptophan in the morning and my B-Complex at night. That was exactly opposite of the correct way to take these. The B-Complex gave me a restless energy that worsened my insomnia, while the L-Tryptophan made me want to take a nap in the morning. Upon switching the time on these two supplements, I am experiencing MUCH better results. I now take B-Complex when I wake a while before I eat anything and I have more energy during the day. My sleep didn’t improve, however, until I started taking L-tryptophan at night along with the Calcium Magnesium I’d been taking already.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid and hence cannot be synthesized by the body, but must be obtained from food or supplements. Because L-tryptophan is converted to serotonin (5-hydroxytryptamine) and melatonin in the body, it plays an important role in promoting relaxation, restful sleep and positive mood.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I have been using it for two weeks, so I can't tell you about the results. before ordering, I read the composition and reviews. received very quickly.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The Jarrow brand of L-Tryptophan is of great quality. I've had success in using it to help with my anxiety in dealing with insomnia. My nervous system has been able to calm down and I'm sleeping better!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Have been taking these for awhile now find it helps with my sleeping problems I take them with theanine at night before bed I have 2 of these 500mg and 1 theanine 200mg

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This supplement has been life-changing. I suffered from depression, fatigue, anxiety, no energy, and extreme sugar cravings. The biggest benefit from taking this supplement with a relatively healthy diet was getting rid of sugar cravings, feeling happy and cheerful and the boost of moral and energy

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Helpful on some occasions. I have also given a bottle to my sleep deprived /stressed 40 year old son. He finds it more works quite well.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I usaualy take it when I need to get up elary. I can go to bed earlier when I take it. I love it. but I think the capsule is strangte. no flavor.