DK

4.6
Based on 3,707 Ratings
2,701
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This is my very honest review, Very effective for my stomach lesser acid now, I’m proud to say I will stop totally my nexium omeprazole taking for almost 3 years everyday I taken. Thanks god I found this product very effective for h pylori also. I taking this product together with DGL licorice too. After taking this meds for 1 week can see the effect so fast. I finish my 1 bottle already. I will purchase again to stock up.

7785b4d7-0f82-4fa6-8a0b-cd4430ac7cc6
7751b9a3-883e-456c-b628-cc41174f1194
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

We all have bad bacteria in our stomachs and this HELPS tons!! It helps my stomach with bloating and my annoying silent reflux constant throat clearing has eased. Finally my throat doesn't feel like it's gone through a cheese grater!! I take one tablet on an empty stomach and another tablet before I sleep ( on an empty stomach as well ) . I also take Slippery Elm in between . IT WORKS

0b4a9c32-db3f-4f6c-9bef-8fc65ce68fd9
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

This is the best medicine I have tried it helped my stomach improve alot. I always had stomach problems and I tried alot of other medicines to help me nothing worked as soon as I tried this my stomach problems went away. Now I recommend it to all my friends and family.

9a245c0f-4b01-4717-945f-f9cf79bd76dc
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I was diagnosed with H. Pylori and was prescribed the usual antibiotics. Good thing, I have read some reviews about mastic gum and I had complemented the antibiotics with this and glad to say that I eradicated the H- Pylori in one round! I also have taken this with probiotics and Zinc L-Carnosine. Happy healing!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

An H.pylori infection is literally the worst! I lost so much weight from not being able to digest anything. Mastic gum was one of the key ingredients I used to help eradicate this nasty infection. The dosage I took was 2 morning and night. Jarrow brand is always high quality, this mastic gum is no exception. High recommend if you’re suffering from H.pylori or anything GERD/reflux issues.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Mastic gum is one supplement that really helps with acid reflux/heartburn symptoms. After I found out that I have h. pylori, I immediately decided to try this natural remedy on iherb., and after 2 months of taking Jarrow Formulas, Mastic Gum, I no longer experience heartburn or acid reflux. Thank you for the great product!

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Using x1 before breakfast and dinner, taking it slow, and actually seeing a great healing in the process, perhaps next week I'll go with x2 caps at bf as they indicate, we will see, regardless it is a wonderful tool for IBS, IBD, Hpylori, Immunity, Leaky gut, SIBO, LIBO, etc..

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Mediterranean Mastiha Tree Resin Supports Stomach and Duodenal Health Dietary Supplement Gluten Free Vegan Non GMO certified by NSF Mastic Gum contains natural resin from the mastic tree (Pistacia lentiscus), also called mastiha, a shrub-like tree grown mainly in Greece and Turkey. Composed of a resinous exudate, containing essential oils, mastic gum has been used for centuries. Mastic Gum supports the health of the gastric and duodenal cells and tissues as well as healthy levels of stomach acid production.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

arrived sooner than stated really impressed with service. Really happy with product, suffered with acid reflux for over 10 years and came of lansaprozole after having been on this for over ten years I was looking a for a natural product which the mastic gum is but had to take for a few months before they started to work. I take 2 first thing in the morning before eating anything iand they really settles the relux. I am on second bottle of 120 capsules