DK

4,525
Posted on May 30, 2022
1,611
Another great B formula by Jarrow Formulas

Back in the day, I already left a review about other similar Jarrow Formulas Methyl Folate + B12 formula (which is just great). This time I ordered this one because I already had methyl folate (also by JF for sure), and decided to take them separately this time. So what I’d is this formula’s just as much a great product as the complex one mentioned before. A really high quality and potency supplement in a especially bioavailable form (both methylated B12 and folic acid are proved to be more absorbable than in ordinary forms), that works absolutely great for me for, improving my B12 and folic acid levels when it’s needed. P.S. plz don’t forget to 🌿thumbzzz upp💫 if you find my review useful)

415308f2-5240-4708-bee6-a880972572fc
Posted on May 1, 2022

Product with clean ingredients, and good taste. It is beneficial for memory, autism, fatigue, anemia, cancer, people who have MTHFR polymorphism, for pregnant women, people who have difficulty moving or motor.Ingredients of good quality the product. I liked the flavor and for being sublingual too. The dosage is very good for the price.

006722f3-dba7-426a-8147-0b422e53944d
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

This has really helped. I bought 2 bottles for myself and my Mom as this is the right form of b12 we should get. Provides energy is not too sweet in taste as I expected. I liked the bright yellow color of the label. great price and quality! Great package from iherb as usual!

0c361f61-0221-4d7e-baab-6a1e5db0b2cc
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

If there is less than 500 pg/ml in the blood, It is good to take 5 000 of b12 (It means 5 lozenges) every day within a week, then 1 000 every day to increase level o b12 in Effective way, necessarily with good b-complex vitamins. The level has increased very fast and brought nice Effects in well-being :)

1c1c7958-9918-4a25-b5dc-8eced246db0b
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My husband and I are both vegan and this is our favorite B12 supplement. It tastes great and definitely helps me to feel more energy. I take one tablet a few times a week and I feel like it's had a positive impact on my nervous system health. My B12 levels are always good on blood work as well.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This supplement surprised me. I struggle with very low energy levels, constant fatigue. But this B-12 has actually given me a bit of pep in my step! I have been taking it after my morning coffee, and I feel like I can actually get some things done instead of dragging my feet until my next coffee lol. And the effect lasts for a good portion of the day too, which is awesome! It tastes good, and leaves no bad taste once it has dissolved. A+

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
5,561

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I have the MTHFR mutation and need a B 12 that my body can absorb correctly. I've been using Jarrows Formula Methyl B12 for at least 5 years now and don't plan on changing that. It tastes good and my bloodwork shows good levels of B12 now whereas before they were too low. iHerb tends to have the best price too.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

We have been using this brand of B12 for years and it really does give us better energy levels. The size of the tablet is small . I just bite it in half and then manuever the pieces underneath my tongue and let it dissolve sublingually (hopefully for better absorption). I can tell if I miss taking this for a few days, so it must be working well for me.