DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 25, 2022
ยอดเยี่ยม!

This product is high quality ,ingredients ,good size and iherb sent me very good package . The benefit of nag it’s help u alots with join panful after you training to build your muscle . I drink whey protein to help me too so it’s will work good. If you are the once who looking for good product then try this

04bb80ce-e288-4750-aa45-e98cce41fa99
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

have Multiple Sclerosis. I read Science Daily and there was a study done on a small group of MS patients that showed this supplement helped with over all symptoms and speed of disease progression. I have been using it since 2009 along with some tradition MS meds. My Progression has been thankfully slow. I think this may have helped.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

NAG is an underrated supplement. This one is excellent quality and benefits include calmness, better sleep and more efficient energy transfer. I genuinely belive that this supplement helped me with my sore knee. The calmness and better sleep were a bonus. I will continue to incorporate this in my diet and training program.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I started using this product as I have some arthritis in one of my knees. I have noticed that I virtually have no pain now and can walk freely downhill which used to be a problem with the pain. I know it helps with intestinal health as well but as that is not a problem for me I take it for the arthritis aspect. Good value for the 120 count of capsules. Will keep taking it.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I am using this product to help with keeping my knee pain free. I have a small amount of arthritis in that knee and as a golfer I walk quite a lot. I know this helps as although I use a knee band for golf I don't use it for general walking and the knee remains pain free. The price is good for the amount of capsules and I have used other jarrow products in the past with success. I omly need to take 1 capsule per day to be effective.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I have successfully used other glucosamine formulas for years to help achy joints. I heard that this one composed of n-acetyl glucosamine has also been shown to help digestive disturbances. It has proved to be very beneficial in this regard, as taking 2 a day has calmed intestinal upset almost completely. It is easy to take and seems to be of a good quality, without any taste or side effects. I am very pleased!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

N-Acetyl Glucosamine provides joint and intestinal support. It is a natural substance found in cartilage, and is said to address joint stiffness and pain, protect the lining of the stomach and intestines, and reduce dark spots on the skin caused by sun exposure and aging. I prefer this brand because it comes in vegetarian capsules.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Only NAG I found on iHerb. I take two every day. A world of difference for MS sufferers. It may induce sleep, so beware when taking your first dose.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This is not the same as what’s in most commercial arthritis supplements. I was taking glucosamine for my arthritis, but switched to N-acetyl glucosamine after reading research regarding its use in IC patients. Seems to be helping both conditions for me.