DK

3,418
Posted on Aug 10, 2022
1,685
ACNE ANNIHILATOR

I had clear skin up until I turned 22 and adult acne came out of nowhere. I am 31 now and still struggled with acne breakouts. Tried tons of different stuff and had several facial treatments and facial acupuncture each month, nothing worked until a friend of mine told me about pantothenic acid supplements. The first month, I took 2 in the morning and 2 at night, and I noticed my acne drying out and got smaller almost immediately. It has now been 8 months and I have not missed a single day. I still have the same dosage every day, I get ONE small pimple here and there but my problem areas are CLEAR! Can't believe it took me a decade to find something that really worked. This may not work on everyone because my brother who is 23 (had acne since he was a teenager) also took the same dosage for a couple months but saw no results. However, I HIGHLY recommend consider giving this a try if you struggle with acne. P.S. plz don’t forget to 🌿thumbzzz upp💫 if you find my review useful)

e5508398-3ba2-4d52-85ab-e230bc07f7ac

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

B5 is needed for your wellbeing, helping with a lot of issues, from skin/nails, to vascular system, to hormone production and balance. Excellent and inexpensive. Good for controlling acne, have better looking skin after taking it. Will keep on buying from iHerb, they have speedy delivery and superb customer service. ts a good product to add in your routine for acne as well as hair and eye health.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I took these along with paba to decrease gray hairs. To be honest, it is hard to know how well that worked because I can't compare to how much gray hair I would have if I wasn't supplementing. However, I know that B vitamins are extremely helpful to maintaining health in general, so it is worth trying this one or in a multi-B vitamin mix.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I started taking pantothenic acid as i read it helps control hormonal acne. I take two pills every morning and I swear it made a huge difference on my skin. My acne is much lighter and I have fewer inflamed and irritated pimples. And I tried to stop taking it for a few weeks and noticed my acne coming back. So definitely a must have in my rotine!

Olya
Posted on Feb 23, 2022
1,356

Jarrow Formulas supplements are good quality. B5 is needed for your wellbeing, helping with a lot of issues, from skin/nails, to vascular system, to hormone production and balance.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I have used this vitamin for years and am happy to say that I see a significant improvement in my energy and mood. My 'mental' energy is not what it used to be. I like that it has no side effects and can be taken with or without food. Try it, you will like how much of a difference this makes :)

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Vitamin B5 has a good effect on the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, on the condition of hair and skin, the central nervous system. In general, very useful for those who have problems with the intestines, liver, nerves. I drink 1 capsule in the morning. I hope that the appearance will soon be affected. Hair and skin should say thank you after taking it at 1 month. Until I just started drinking it, the first week. I can say that it is really good to calm down (I have AIT, nervousness was constant). Of course, in addition, I drink a lot of useful things (according to my indications!): vitamins D3, Omega3, astaxanthin, chondraitin and collagen, vitamin B1. All this helps me a lot in my overall well-being. The capsules are very easy to drink.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Since 1969 Soothing Digestive Relief Dietary Supplement Vegan Gluten Free Soothing Digestive Relief Licorice Flavored Deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract, formulated with GutGard® for soothing digestive relief. At Nature's Way®, we believe nature knows best. That's why our mission is to seek out the best herbs the earth has to give. It's the way we deliver uncompromising quality and help you live healthier. Contains less than 1% glycyrrhizin to help avoid any potential effect on blood pressure.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I brought this for my skin and hair, but have noticed I'm getting of to sleep quicker and sleeping through the night for the night for the first time in ages!! Found out B5 is used to make melatonin, so and extra bonus! so far my skin is definitely clearer, haven't noticed much change in my hair, but it got quit a bit of bleach damage so might not do too much there.