DK

Posted on Sep 8, 2021
Soy-free

Unlike other capsules from NAC, their softgels don't contain as many unnecessary additives. In fact, they use sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin. I don't know why they add silicone dioxide though, it doesn't seem necessary. I can't tell that I yet felt any difference taking it, but I use it for other purposes than advertised. I'd buy it again because I trust the brand.

827f0bb6-a695-47d4-a413-54e468cb964b
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I don't know if its working but its a great size and easy to take. supposed to be great for cognition! jarrow is a great quality brand. ingredients are simple. I love that its so easy to take and comes with a good amount of pills. it'll last a good time.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I still smile each time i see how much this nootropic has helped me in my alertness, attention, cognition, memory, recall and mood. It is something you need to try to understand where am at. I just cannot imagine how much more effective i have become in my job as a real estate agent. I intend to use this all 2022 and come back to update. I highly recommend if you need any form of cognitive improvement. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Great quality. Essential nutrient for the brain and the heart, WHAT IS PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE? Phosphatidylserine can be quite a mouthful when trying to say it, so it’s probably easier to go with its abbreviation: PS. PS was discovered back in 1941 by Jordi Folch and Howard A. Schneider and first grew in popularity in Europe. Thanks to clinical trials conducted in Italy, word of its effectiveness at memory enhancement quickly spread to the rest of the world, leading to its current state as a much sought after nootropic. SOME BENEFITS OF PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE PS HELPS WITH STRESS PS BENEFITS MEMORY PS AIDS IN COGNITIVE ENHANCEMENT

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Mid 40's male, seems to be beneficial for mood and energy without any negative effect on anxiety or ability to fall asleep, but this is also a low dose as most sources recommend 300mg. You can take this 3x a day. I have been taking one per day and then increase to morning and evening. It can be taken with or without food which doesn't alter it's effectiveness and it seems to be fairly fast acting. Not all people will respond similarly and it may take finding your correct dosage. A medium size soft gel is not difficult to swallow and there is no unpleasant taste, nor have I noticed any detrimental side effects even from added preservatives included in this brand. Great way to try it without having to pay for a stronger dose or more capsules.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

find this is helping lower high night time cortisol helping me sleep better also notice memory improving. The quality is excellent with good ingredients no soy added which is good, tablets are not too large they are gel caps and go down easily and have no taste which is good I'm taking 3 at 8pm to lower high cortisol. will continue taking for a few months and hopefully see some improvement in my adrenal stress.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I believe it helps mental clarity, i test and experiment with all my vitamins, i take them for a month or two, then quit and see what happens, then i test them again; this product seems to me, to give a mental boost and clarity of thinking, noticeable when i quit taking them as well.