DK

4.7
Nick
Posted on Oct 10, 2022
Great form of CoQ10

Many people recommend this product for immunity and I have even noticed positive results, but for me it had a major impact on allergies. Now I sneeze much less often than I did before using this product. it is not cheap but it is very good and the thorne brand has very high quality products, and I say this because I noticed that they use the best ingredients and this also applies to this form of coQ10.

06dff65e-f0d9-45a0-b831-eced19b5c394
b3911b9a-7418-461d-b6b1-f79c49ec354f
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I just decided to switch from the more expensive Ubiquinol to this Q-absorb Ubiquinone. According to studies it doesn't make a real difference as the body converts Ubiquinone into Ubiquinol. The advantage is that now I take two Softgels per day at the same price. It's a great antioxidant for cardiovascular health. As it's Kaneka Ubiquinol it's of great quality too.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Excellent quality CoQ10. The ingredients in this product are great for benefiting muscles, heart, skin and an excellent antioxidant. Helps the cardiovascular system. Has no taste and we need this as we age. The packaging is fine. I will buy this again. for sure. It can be costly, but well worth the benefits.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This supplement contains Kaneka Q10, it's like the gold standard for ubiquinone (Q10). Although some people say that the active form Ubiquinol is better absorbed, I don't think that's been clearly demonstrated. I've been using this form and I'm very happy with it.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

My Father was recommended to take this for his heart by his doctor. I love Jarrow brands it is always high quality. It is worth the extra price to get high-quality and trustworthy vitamins and supplements.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

The pill is pretty big for a 100mg dosage. I haven't felt anything different yet since I started taking it. It may need some time otherwise I'll increase to 2 pills. I'm taking it with L-carnitine for better energy transportation.

f130860d-48a1-40d6-852e-2cc611822f87
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

CoQ10 is great for strengthening the heart muscle. Jarrow's formula "Q-absorb" allows for better absorption into the system. Coq10 is also excellent for brain cells.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

very happy with this product. The pills are on the larger size but are not hard to swallow. No taste issue either. Great for your heart!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

CoQ10 was recommended by our physician. Jarrow always uses the best ingredients and has the highest quality! We believe that this is a great antioxidant and has multiple benefits to our health. There is no noticeable taste.