DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
Important

This product is one of the more important supplements to take because it helps in living a longer life. It is one product among many that I cannot really tell if it is helping or how much or not since I don't feel any different after taking it. I've heard a lot about it. It is one of the components found in grapes and some other foods. I'd rather take it than not. It has 100 mg, which is a good amount and I take one a day. Since there are 120 caps, it will last me 4 months, which makes it a good value for the money, and Jarrow is a dependable brand.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Resveratrol is a must have for many reasons, not only for the heart. It has many benefits. Better than drinking red wine, although that can be fun. Too many benefits to list here. Jarrow is amazing of course , so you can trust them with their quality. The package size is great from iherb too.

I like the fact that this one is made from knotweed and may be safer for dog to use as I like to share human supplement that has better quality and dosage with my dog. However, I still dont feel quite good on the addition of vitamin C. If willing to take 500mg per day, then I will need to get an extra 500 mg C as well.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I take this to help with inflammation, and so far it seems to be helping! I have noticed a reduction in my inflamed airways ( I suffer from asthma), so I can breath easier.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Resveratrol is an excellent antioxidant that helps lower blood pressure as well as cholesterol. My last blood test showed significant changes, for the better, in each. Jarrow is a wonderful product, and I will continue taking it for years to come!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

A great supplement with good quality ingredient. A good size capsule and i look forward to the many benefit of taking resveratrol. Nice bottle/packaging. No taste etc. A*

Posted on May 7, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I take this for energy and anti-aging and have for years! I really noticed the difference when I was out for the last month!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I have been taking Resveratrol for many years and highly recommend it. It is an antioxidant and anti inflammatory. Many benefits include keeping the body healthy from diseases such as diabetes and cancer. In my opinion resveratrol is one of the most important supplements to take!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022
1,533

Perfect. Great packaging, tight. It came in a couple of days. The quality is excellent.