DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Jarrow Resveratrol Synergy

I subscribe to and receive emails from many Doctors. I read at least 15 emails a day on health for the last 20 plus years. Articles of interest I send to myself with an indexable heading. This product contains an awesome array of health beneficial substances. I suggest you Google "Health benefits of each ingredient._ It is definitely on my list to continue taking. I have purchased from iherb at least 150 times and even though I live over 6,000 miles from them, delivery in as quick as three days, worst case two weeks even in Covid times.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I think this resveratrol product is a good value for money and I am really hopeful about the antioxidant effects. Let's hope the anti age, anti-wrinkle effects to my skin and overall health kick in soon! I think it is decent sized package that should list me 2 months with daily intake of 1 pill a day.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I used to get resveratrol from drinking red wine with my friends but after COVID-19 pandemic, I did not a good precaution to get together with my friends for drinking. Taking Resveratrol from Jarraow Formulas Resveratrol Synergy was avery good alternative because in addition of reserveratol , I could get benefit from other ingredients,especially Pterostilbene as well. I shall buy this supplement again.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Good quality. This formula have resvaratrol, green tea, quercetin and pterostilbene and have many health benefits for the cardiovascular system and for many others health problems. The tablet( not round shape) is red brown, medium size . For me is easy to swallow. But the tablet is big for people who can't swallow big tablets.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I am taking this as it supposed to help with aging. I haven't noticed any negative effects but also no improvements. I will keep taking as a preventative measure so I believe it will help in the long run. Jarrow is a very reputable company. Pills are rather large but ok to take. They leave a bit of an aftertaste to your mouth. I would love to see improvements in my wrinkles and skin conditions and I will update my review then.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

The ingredients are tested and likely of good quality and the selection of resveratrol co-factors makes sense. Jarrow is very good at using scientific research to inform their product design. However, this tablet is very tall and can be somewhat sticky in the throat. The product might be better delivered as two smaller tablets, or reformulated as a slow release capsule.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Bought this after watching Dr. David Sinclair anti-aging podcast and the benefits of resveratrol. Jarrows is a good brand so I think this should be a good supplement

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I was attracted to this supplement’s synergistic ingredients list. Quercetin and Pterostilbene are perfect co-factors for resveratrol and are likely to activate longevity pathways. Remember to take with some healthy fat for proper absorption!