DK

Based on 12,294 Ratings
10,663
1,011
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

They arrived safe and the quality is the one that it was intended to be. The active ingredient is perfect for my IBS. The size of the pack it worth the money. And I also like that the product is a vegan product and it helped me with my pain.

51e7f8db-6c79-4926-8a39-4716d5936738

I would give this product ten stars if I could. My husband has severe Crohn's Disease and has suffered terribly over the years. His Dr told him the next step would be hospice. He's terminal. This product has caused the disease to go into remission. my husband is doing so much better with this formula. It's amazing!!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok. I received the item soon. The quality is very good. The quantity is suitable. The ingredients are excellent. It was very well packed. The dose is adjusted. The effect is good. It helps the immune system. The taste is adequate. This is the size of the family. Flaws are fine. Supplement, benefit, digestion, microbiome, absorption, gut, constipation are very good for me. The product is very good.

c03d852a-dab7-4af2-936f-13b2e174cb78
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

about to try them but ive read lots of good things about them and been taking pre and probiotics so this is even better stuff. this is good because it contains a variety of bacteria so that we get a perfect balance. my doctor recommends to take them 40-60 mins before the meal and avoid having them with hot water.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

This is good for the gut, and by extension immunity and health in other areas. Resolves diarrhea, helps against candida and considered safe for SIBO. Numerous studies have shown improved outcomes in various infections and gut issues. In my case I have Hashimotos and many ppl with this condition have digestion issues (I know I do, diarrhea and vit/mineral absorption issues). The capsules are large but go down, Im used to them now. Taking alongside another probiotic as 5 billion isnt enough imo. Effect is subtle but they do seem to help.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Brilliant value. Great size package with a few months supply. They show benefit as a supplement for clearing excess gas especially after a yeast overgrowth due to sugar and alcohol. Easy to take formula, easy swallowing capsules. I repeat buy these because they are one of the best value on the market. The key ingredient, works without irritating the bowel.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I loved this so much that I bought the giant bottle afterwards!! Go read my review on that one, or just take my word for it here and buy it. Super high quality probiotic supplement, especially for anyone with a damaged microbiome who needs help in restoring balance. I love that it includes a good prebiotic!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This is a super high quality probiotic supplement! It was recommended by a naturopath to me once as I had an overgrowth of bad bacteria in my gut, and s.boulardii actively fights off pathogenic bacteria. It worked! I take it on a regular basis now, and my digestion and general gut health seem so much better. I also take a big dose before eating at certain relatives houses (they don't clean well and have very unsafe food handling practices) and now I don't get gastro after visiting them like I always used to, so it's helpful to use as a preventative for food poisoning as well.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

very good quality the size is perfect the best supplement for me and my gut i had constipation no more i had problems with my digestion this product bring a lot of benefit I'm not blotted any more really perfect. they have no taste i feel the absorption is great a feel in my stomach the different i truly recommend

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

This supplement is excellent and the size makes it easy to swallow. Compared to others in the market, the price is incredible and is packaged to last! The benefits to gut health, digestion and rebalancing your body after antibiotics are exactly what I was looking for. No taste and easy absorption!