DK

Based on 4,111 Ratings
3,234
Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Jarrow FORMULAS Milk Thistle

This product, Milk Thistle, is the most potent natural liver detox product available. It assists with removing fat from the liver, helps sluggish digestion & bloating/inflammation. I was diagnosed with fatty liver disease, so I stopped drinking alcohol, had a very healthy alkaline, plant-based diet, zero sugar or carbohydrates and took Jarrow FORMULAS Milk Thistle starting at 1 cap in the morning for 2 days, 2caps daily for 2 days then worked up to 3 caps daily. After 5 weeks, my liver returned to normal!

e6418664-1210-4221-8d3c-ee1f3f64c213
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

After I finished my first bottle, I bought another 3 bottles, its perfect, Its help me to sleep well, after I was wakes a lot in at night, and there were nights I couldn’t sleep, also I feel like its gave me an energy, and I think its good for metabolism! I’m take 2 caps in the morning, and 1 or 2 in the evening.

f1e77aaa-e351-413f-8438-9dc8fc1cffb3
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
5,111

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I always order Jarrow brands because of their consistent quality, ingredients, and results. The liver is constantly detoxing your body so this product helps it run optimally. The pills are a good size and easy to swallow. Best milk thistle supplement that I’ve ordered. No bad taste or side effects.

11c7901f-237d-4bc0-87a8-f7116b39758e
a45a5293-10d9-44f8-a608-3f961b5c5274

Milk thistle I think is the miracle drug that is least talk about for a lot of things. For one, we have found through our vet - it has helped our dogs 1) who had liver enzymes that were high and 2) the other who had pancreatitis that has plagued our yorkie for years. It has helped them both I think live a longer life. For us, kidney, thyroid and other autoimmune issues can at times be an issue and it seems that this had always been the thing to go too to help most of those. Please check with your doctor but this has been a supplement to help the whole family including our furry loved ones! :)

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I already was a fan of the Jarrow Saccharomyces Boulardi, (just don't ask me to spell it lol.) But milk thistle is known to include many unique benefits for the liver, but it also seems to have supported evidence for helping OCD symptoms as well, which I also always struggled with as OCD runs very strong in my family. But I mainly take it for daily detoxing with my chronic health issues.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Milk thistle is a good support herb to take for the liver, and this product is no exception. Ingredient, size, pakaging is always top notch with Jarrow, so this is a good supplement. Good protective herb for the liver, with alot of benefits. You can buy this other places, but I'd trust Jarrow.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

This brand was recommended to me by my doctor and it has helped me so much. I had non alcoholic fatty liver and since taking this supplement my liver is doing really well and has almost made a full recovery. Definitely good quality and I am so happy with this product I would recommend it to anyone.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Excellent packaging it came earlier than expected and in a beautiful condition! It taste normal considering it’s a capsule and the size is okay too! The ingredients is high quality and extremely beneficial and I think it’s a really good product! Might purchase in the future since it’s worth the price

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Me and hubby been using for years. He doesn't get headaches since taking and its helped our livers survive. Clients I recommend this to often lose a few pounds from it because a toxic liver will cause visceral fat around the belly. This is by far the best liver cleansing supplement you can take! 👍 of this helps ya!