DK

4.9
Based on 4,012 Ratings
3,602
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Both my senior parents take this supplement as advised by their holistic doctor. This supports their cardiovascular health (dad had prior heart surgery), blood pressure (regulate it), and blood sugar (diabetes runs in our genes) among others. They take it for general health and wellbeing. At 75 and 77yo, both are still strong, healthy, energetic, and functioning independently. This brand’s ingredients are clean and free of wheat, gluten, soy, milk. Recommended.

4fb1fe3d-46ec-4575-8608-12e02df7368d
48307e1a-d641-448a-acf2-c877ebf2c33c
Olya
Posted on May 20, 2022
1,356

Taurine. It has do many benefits, almost everybody has a need for it. I take it for liver support. And Jarrow is one of my favourites, and the dosage is what I need. You probably won't see miracles in 2 days, but in time you discover that you have more energy, that you sleep better, you feel healthier.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

In the past I had been prescribed diazepam for anxiety during particularly traumatic time in my life. I still have some left but would only take them sparingly as I knew I wouldn't get them prescribed for me now. I needed something to take the edge off extreme anxiety on bad days so I looked into natural alternatives to diazepam and learned about Taurine. This is indeed added to energy drinks so you'd wonder about the effectiveness for calming you down but in those drinks it is mixed with other substances which give an energy boost. Taken on its own in capsule form, as these are they work wonders. They are very effective and quite safe to take. Along with a drink of warm milk with inulin in it, I take one of these Taurine capsules and I feel very relaxed and ready to sleep in about 90 minutes.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I take it in the morning, along with various supplements recommended by my nutritionist in my diet, I have to say that since I started taking it a few days later I began to feel the benefits of taurine, without a doubt I will repeat the purchase and I recommend the brand. I am a big fitness fan and I love to train. Supplementation is the small contribution that adds just what is necessary to be able to improve my energy and performance and in my case increase muscle mass thanks to it.

yazan
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

The nutritional supplement box is high quality, easy to open, and the size is very suitable. Also, the concentration of the ingredients is excellent Taurine is necessary metabolic and digestive processes, it can supports the metabolism and boosts physical performance, safeguards heart, does your eyes and ears good and Protects musculoskeletal system.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

My nutritionist recommended this product to benefit my dry eyes, and after researching, I learned Taurine is excellent and necessary for eye health. Jarrow is a reputable company with quality products, so I buy this brand. I've been taking Taurine for a few years and don't plan to stop as I'm aging and my eyes need the extra help.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

First : the size is bigger than standard capsule but it still should not be a problem, on my taste. The package is pretty much big- 100capsules which is good for family intake. Second is the quality of the ingredients in composition: it is good, and it is obvious as you can feel it: more energy, easier to go through training routine. Taurine gives you much more benefits than just muscle power and better protein synthesis, it's also essential for skin and hormone health, heart, brain activity. So, be sure that you got your diet rich in natural source of it or you'd better add it in supplement!)

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I like this Taurine supplement from Jarrow. It has the quality and dosage that I am looking for when it comes to making raw pet food for both my cat and dog. If I was taking this supplement I might say that the size of the capsule is somewhat large but it easy to open and it can be mixed into food.