DK

4.7
Based on 1,801 Ratings
1,389
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I started taking CoQ10 for general antioxidant support, starting with with the Jarrow 200mg formula to get my levels up, then dropping to this 100mg dosage. Whatever the brand, I only use the ubiquinol form as I understand it's the active, bioavailable form of CoQ10. Jarrow uses Kaneka Ubiquinol and adds MCT to enhance absorption. Several brands use Kaneka, but the price point from brand to brand can vary significantly and Jarrow is a bit pricier than some others for essentially the same product, but it is a brand I trust.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I take so many supplements for my general health that it is truly difficult to know how any one supplement is working. I had not been taking any form of CoQ10 and have only recently added this one in. I know that I do not get all the nutrients I need by diet alone so I feel good about this new addition. No negative side affects, which is all I can honestly say as far as a product review goes.

This supplement by Jarrow is among my favorites, for quality and efficacy. This highly bioavailable form of Q10 will protect your cells from oxygen damage and help your body produce energy within the mitochondria. It also has a lot of other benefits on the cardiovascular system, on the immune system and is even recognized for its cancer-preventive properties.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

After reading about the numerous benefits of COQ10, I bought ubiquinone and then I read several articles that said that ubiquinol is better absorbed and more effective, so I bought this Ubiquinol for my father who has heart problems. I also use CoQ10, I don't have health problems but I do a lot of physical activities and I feel that I have more energy at the end of the day.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Jarrow is a great company, and this product is a great one for absorption for ubiquinol. 120 sofgels is great and lasts a while, 100 mg a decent dose. Great benefits as you know for ubiquinol, free rracicals to work on, many uses. package is cool colors. Quality is fabulous. Like know you can trust Jarrow products.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I was looking for a CoQ10 supplement and was recommended to get Ubiquinol as it is more the bioavailable form of CoQ10. Jarrow's is a good and trusted brand. I like that this product comes in different dosages available so I was able to titrate my use intake. The price is high but I think it's worth it, I have already bought 3 bottles to stock up.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I have a damaged mitral valve with a systolic click murmur from rheumatic fever when I was a child. Cardiologists always advised me to have my mitral valve replaced because of the prolapse severity. I began taking Jarrow CoQ10 many years ago and then switched to the Ubiquinol when it was available. My cardiologist all but sneered at me when I told him I was taking the original CoQ10 because I don't do surgery. The prolapse has not gotten any worse in the past 20 years; I believe this is due to the CoQ10/Ubiquino regimen! I would never advise anyone on a medical condition, but I do know this has worked for me.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is my second ubichinol I have tried, in a higher dosage (100mg vs 30mg), and unfortunately with the same side effect: it makes me sleepy and fatigue, my whole day is ruined. I believe it is a good product, I should probably try another form of CoQ10. Generally CoQ10 is better absorbed with fats, so the composition with MCT oil makes sense.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Ubiquinol , as in CoQ 10 , is more easily digestable . It is anti-radical and oxidative , the quality is 100 mg with 120 softgels . The product has more softgels than most of the same product sold under Ubiquinol . The product is a well recognize brand , and can be trusted with the ingredients in the product .