DK

4.7
Based on 1,270 Ratings
1,033
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I'm on fertility program and have been advised to take ubiquinol. This is way better than the one I bought in local store as it comes in 200mg. So far there's improvement in my amh level though I'm not sure if it fully because of this supplement or other supplements that I am taking.

d11e9785-18bf-4fcc-a7f7-86f8abb176f1
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

UPDATE: I got my bfp the next month. I started taking it after reading the book 'It starts with an egg'. I ordered two bottles, one for me and one for my husband in order to improve the egg quality. We don't have any side effects and I really like it. I hope this will do the job in three months!

8b039ca7-075d-49cc-a541-cc32df44738b
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I am very happy with Jarrow's Ubiquinol. Over the last year I have been going through fertility treatments and it has proven to be one supplement that I count on to improve the quality of eggs. It is an expensive supplement and it is always a relief to find it on sale at iHerb.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

As someone who is afraid of swallowing pills, the soft jelly texture of the pill makes it less intimidating to swallow despite its size being larger than a typical capsule. There is no taste to this. I have been taking this for 2 to 3 months for fertility purposes. Hope to see the full benefit of this soon!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I’m in the UK. Arrives pretty quickly. I take it while doing ivf (CoQ10 recommended in the book it starts with the egg) and also my miscarriage specialist recommends it too. This brand seems to be a well regarded one and the price from iherb seems good. As far as I know it’s good, but it’s hard to tell isn’t it? I’m going to keep taking it.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I have severe ME/CFS and experience terrible fatigue. Ubiquinol helps with energy and brain fog. I notice a big difference if I don’t take it. I would recommend this supplement especially as you get older as we produce less as we age and also if you have heart problems.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great value for money on this package and I am taking 3 a day for IVF preparation. It's a very good brand and this active form of co-q10 has been shown to be more bioavailable, although the studies are limited. I have a diminished ovarian reserve, but it remained at the same level for the past 2 years, which is good for me.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I have both my parents on this. My dad will be 86 this fall. Both parents have heart problems and blood pressure problems. I believe this product strengthens their hearts and helps them to live longer. Dosages of 600 mg have been used to keep people alive who have congestive heart failure. That research was done in Italy. I have my dad on 400 mg. He takes one of these with breakfast, and one before bed. He is doing great.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Quality product. I take two capsules after reading about a bodybuilder who took ubiquinol and reversed some heart issues. I chose ubiquinol over CoQ10 since ubiquinol ingredients have 2x the bioavailability . The size of the capsules are on the bigger side but most should manage. I find it best to take them with a meal, taking care of timing it right when on a cutting diet. Benefits of taking ubiquinol have shown to aid in heart health and high blood pressure

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I bought this supplement for my grandma because Q10 is great for your heart and she has arteriosclerosis and high blood pressure. The ingredient within this supplement is so important for anyone with heart issues, high blood pressure, etc. I have no doubt that Jarrow supplements makes very high quality products - I have bought from this brand many times before. The size of the bottle (amount of pills) is only 60 softgels, unfortunately, but I got a good price for it, so I am satisfied.