DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Glad I bought this rosy shower love! It smells wonderful, lathers up a treat and leaves my skin feeling nice. The bottle is a good size for the price and I the formula goes far. I use it every 2 or 3 days as I like to change scents about a little and I have had it for 3 weeks, I still have more than half the bottle left. I like this enough to repurchase.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I liked it very much, especially that it is considered environmentally friendly and also soft on the body and suitable for all ages, its size is suitable, and its quality is excellent. It did not make my body dry and did not cause any allergic reactions to the body. The feeling is refreshing when using it, and it smells beautiful, and the packaging is also good and did not leak out.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

It’s a love story with Jason shower gel.. I literally can’t live without it, since 2013 I started using it and it helped with body to heal from pimples, the quality is amazing the size is perfect and it’s suitable for all the family. I feel alive each time I take a bath. Truly magical .

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I enjoy the lightly scent of rose when using this body wash. It’s a great quality, and size. The benefits are feeling fresh and invigorating. Great use in sensitive skin and very gentle. It doesn’t make my skin extremely dry after use. No products lost in packaging. Appreciate the gentle smooth feel of the skin after use.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This is amazing, It's great quality, and a big size as well, I came on here looking for a lotion for this because the scent is sublime. The brand should definitely make one! I really like the rose scent it's unique, kind of powdery and very calming. perfect for daily use and suitable for all ages.

Posted on May 18, 2022

So far I love how gentle this body was is for sensitive but dry skin. It has a lovely rose scent that lasts a really long time. I find I can use it multiple times throughout the week with no issues. The package size is huge! I have a feeling it will last a really long time.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

During the worst of the covid time when we have been washing our hands continually, I ended up switching our regular kitchen hand wash for this bigger Jason body wash in Rosewater scent. This is a really nice soft and authentic smelling rose scent with a tiny bit of a citrus and the warmth of the emollient ingredients. We have sensitive people in the house and this is a great product for those who love a scent without needing an antihistamine tablet. This was is very creamy and lathers a lot so I have found that as soon as there is space in the container, I add a little filtered water and shake it up really well. A tiny pump goes a long way so this actually feels like a great value for hand wash. And best part of all, it does not irritate sensitive skin the way so many others can. The container is very sturdy so we just only wish Jason would make a refill pouch to help reduce waste but otherwise we love it!