DK

4.6
Based on 2,756 Ratings
2,012
Posted on May 30, 2022
Efficient and leaves your skin soft like a peach♥️

I loved this product, it has crushed apricot seeds as an exfoliating action, but they are not very fine, so do it gently if you have sensitive skin. The feeling after rinsing the skin is wonderful! It looks like baby skin! My first product from the brand, I highly recommend it!

967d824d-426d-4699-87e2-c7fc9050fb18

This Jason Natural Brightening Apricot Scrubble Facial Wash & Scrub serves as a good cleanser that allows me to wash as well as scrub my oily skin at the same time. I only used this like twice a week cause the scrub particles are not the gentle type (meaning it does have some coarse bead particles that acts as good exfoliation for oily congested skin). For face, I will massage it gently since it is quite coarse. Thus this scrub is not quite appropriate for dry sensitive skin. Because of its scrub roughness, I will use it to rub on my elbows during bathing times. It helps to get rid and lighten the dark patches on my elbows. Apart from the rough texture, it has a nice smell and it doesn't lather. After using it, my skin will feel smooth and clean after that.

7ab023fe-32c6-4d38-a85e-43deb6f979d9
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

First bought this because the other brand I use was out of stock. Read several reviews from Iherb, to Amazon etc. It had mixed reviews. I presume it worked great for a lot of people but maybe not for all. Decided to try it and have now ditched my old brand and shifted to this by buying my 2nd then 3rd bottle. Very effective for me.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

As someone with extreme dry skin /sensitive skin, this is definitely the ultimate skin exfoliating cream. I tried it out and was left with clean soft surprisingly hydrated skin , it’s been a day and my face had zero redness or breakouts like I normally have after exfoliating . The package said gentle exfoliate cream however it felt more like chunky molds not fine and was definitely not an everyday wash , which is not a bad thing I absolutely loved the deep exfoliating results.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Best product ever . Love it really moisturize and good texture , My age is 29 and have sensitive skin and you can really feel the difference from the first time . And also the benefit is the package is big and it takes me about 6 months to finish it . Big size recommendation go try it

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

After a lot of brands that I've tried, Jason is the best, for my opinion The price, the smell, the size of the peeling abrasive particle, and the size of the package all make this my fav, and give a nice clean for the face. I am using it 2-3 times a week

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is the one Jason product I hope they never discontinue. Been using it for years. It’s a great facial scrub facial mask. As it deep cleans pores and yet moisturizers. It stays fresh inside this tube for a very long time. I’ve even used it on my elbows to get the rough skin cleared off and moisturized. It does not have an overpowering sent and it washes very clean. It’s good for all types of skin oily and sensitive.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I like the exfoliation to be more ‘aggressive’ which might other people dislike about this product. Doesn’t scratch the skin or something but something to keep in mind. Other than that- great product