DK

4.6
Based on 1,974 Ratings
1,450
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I love this product and what ot does to my skin! I use one drop together with vitamin c facial serum and massage it onto my skin before bed, and in the morning my skin is super soft and nourished. since the oil is very dense and sticky, mixing it with a serum or cream is a must!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I love it great quality But you should be prepared for its texture to be very thick! On the other hand, that's how all vitamin e is! You have to surrender to its thick texture and how it feels on the skin. And put just a small amount on a lotion or cream I use this to eliminate pigmentation and acne scars from the distant past. I've only been using it for about four weeks, every other night I apply it after applying serum and face cream and I wake up with smooth and glowing skin! So good! If my review was helpfull please tumbz up (:

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

The texture is sticky and very thick - reminiscent of castor oil, though more sticky. Comes with a stick for spreading. I mix it with butter / cream and spread on the desired area. In addition incorporate it into my routine to minimize scarring. (I have scars from eczema) Please like if I helped you.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

After a few days of use I can see good results. Great value for money, . I bought it because it was highly recommended and I join the recommendations. The only issue is that it is very sticky and hard to apply. I found that applying on the face, live it for a few minutes and then smear it. The heat of the body makes it easier to apply I use it before going to sleep and i wake up with such a soft face

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

got it for my sister and she loved it. she uses it daily for her skin and is very pleased with the quality. pure ingredients, easy to apply and use. good big size of package. it benefits the skin and feels nice to touch and smear. no concern when nursing.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Thick gel, has an applicator so no messes but it doesn't dry fast, it stays sticky for a while. I have a big scar after surgery so I used this gel over one half of the scar and another get over the other half to compare which will give better results. I found that this gel has slightly lower results than the other one

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I bought this oil only for my hair. My hair breaking alot. I know size was it is small but you only need little bit for your hair. I use this on Friday and keep it in my hair for 2 days and than wash it. I keep you posted how is the quality so far.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I been using this oil on a daily basis on scars and stretch marks, I have definitely see improvement in the texture of the skin, also in the color(less redness). I do recommend combining it with other oils since it’s very thick, it makes it easier to apply!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I bought this to massage a scar after surgery and it has worked excellent for that. It worked so well I also started applying it to my face and hands. It’s thick and a bit tacky feeling but it absorbs overnight and skin is very smooth in the morning, and it heals my very dry hands in the winter.