DK

4.6
Based on 2,251 Ratings
1,694
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The scent is great, I use it after shower . The quality is sooo good , the size is amazing , package is great , and it moisture very well, my skin is sensitive . Texture is very smooth, it has great benefit , I use it in winter season . It’s very gentle. Frequent and composing.

3a572e1b-c994-45b9-b7c6-fe8ee762637b
Posted on Jul 21, 2022
6,620

I loved this toothpaste since the very first time I used it. In fact, every single Jason Natural product I’ve tried so far has stayed on my list of recurrent purchases and more than delivered on its promise.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I ordered this paste for the first time when I read the review, And I didn’t regret it, It removes plaque from the teeth well, the teeth gradually whiten, But the best thing is that the tartar gradually disappears, The taste was unusual at first, but after a couple of days I got used to it, And my husband liked it right away, I brush teeth with this paste in the morning, before going out, A couple of minutes after this paste, I brush with another type of this manufacturer and rinse with a rinse, It turns out 3 in one step, But the effect is wonderful, Throughout the day, In general, I use JASON products for 1, 5 years and very satisfied, Large package, enough for a long time, I have enough packaging for 2 months, I will continue to order it,

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Excellent value for the amount given (6 ounces). My favorite natural toothpaste by far. My oral health has generally improved since using this toothpaste. I like that it is both all natural and contains fluoride. My teeth and mouth feel squeaky clean after using. No SLS means it doesn't burn my mouth.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I have ordered this product over and over b/c I never liked even the mildest mint flavor, and b/c mint flavor interferes with the use of homeopathic medicines. It's a thin, greenish clear gel, does lather. The flavor is a bit tart, like tea tree oil. I got used to it and the feel of my mouth afterward is awesome! A bit tingly, very clean. A quality product.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I like to mix several toothpastes in a container for all their different qualities. The essential oils here are great for dental health! I appreciate that they include them. Then I add a few extra of my own. And I like this one for the tartar control. It's a great toothpaste.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Compared to pasta formulation (which is too firm and aggressive even for healthy teeth) this gel is significantly better. It has a smooth formulation but foams very well and cleans teeth properly. Still had to avoid using it twice per day since I've noticed it increases the sensitivity of teeth significantly, instead, I use it in combination with another vendor.