DK

6,601
1,523
DonnaNitza
Posted on May 23, 2022

Absolutely happy to have found this toothpaste. Keep your teeth clean, slippery, help control tartar deposits. I like the combination of green tea and cinnamon which is expressed by an interesting and expressive flavor (taste), which is also not as intense as mint. I also like that it foams well and rinses quickly.

e543967f-708d-4700-a6bb-e10e60badaf1
e1c2a7f7-5e7d-49b6-ab3d-677f5e223301
77312233-a37b-4273-a224-b97cb4ae0304
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Sizewise it's not a big tube, but i do think it will last for a long time, because a little goes a long way here. I use it twice a day for almost a week now, and those are my observations: 1. I knew the flavor will be different from what i use to, and i really like it. It's not too overpowering. 2. The paste is very dense, so you really need a small amount of it. 3. I had a sensitivity problem when (and after) brushing my teeth and it stopped completely with this paste, so it is gentle enough for me. 4. My teeth felt so smooth and clean, i was genuinely surprised. In conclusion, i really love that paste and going to order more, just in case they ran out of it. P.S. If my feedback helped you, please like it. :)

e1c2ae90-adba-4009-9808-a9002ce483c6
9f29c9b9-66d3-431e-bdc9-17a96253d17c
c6b33427-cb17-45b5-8ac4-eff709cbb778
8f75f9f3-6ed0-41d2-b07e-030c5079b93f
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This toothpaste tastes better than I thought it would, much better than other natural toothpaste. It is also comparably priced. I have only been using it for about 2 weeks, and already I notice less sensitivity. I will know the next time I go to the dentist if it really lives up to its promises of healing receding gums. Will keep using it.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I have some gum issue and I use it for daily . I doesn’t feel much special about it at first but I changed the toothpaste one day and my gum start painful and bleeding again so I knew that this toothpaste works well!! Hope it helps to relieve your gum issues too!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I used this product for the first time and found it was of my taste. Found the Tee Tree Oil is also comfortable for the mouth. Cinnamon flavored tooth paste is great idea. I brush teeth with no paste first and then use the paste then. Tartar control paste is ideal for the finish and this is as fresh as spearmint one.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

After Jason toothpastes I can’t use other ones for the following treason: 1. Whitening toothpaste of Jason w vanilla really helped to whiten my teeth; 2. the beginning of tooth decay and yellow lines in the teeth are gone; 3. In the morning I use this type (green) of refreshing paste (blue one), and before sleeping whitening. 4. As a readily healthy, fresh and white teeth!😍 Tap on like if my feedback was helpful:)

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

This is one of the best toothpaste I've ever used! Love the taste and how my teeth feel after brushing. I don't know how much it can do if you already have tartar, but I believe it helps with prevention. It definitely leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

This free flouride&free sls toothpaste is excellent not just for teeth, but for overall health as well,it has cool clove flavor and freshes your breath,cleans efficiently leaving no damage unlike other toothpastes,works also for sensitive teeth&i have no worries to recommend it for any kinds of ages,the size and the quality of this product is worthy and i have a trust on this brand,i use on daily basis for heslthy teeth.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This has always been a favorite natural toothpaste to take for my family, as we do not want to use toothpaste with flouride. The taste is great. It has Cinnamon, which is good for the system with many benefits, and tea tree oil, which is a good natural product for a natural toothpaste. Teeth always feel clean afterwards.