DK

Based on 3,541 Ratings
2,722
Posted on Aug 10, 2022
6,756

Our kids love this. This is our go to toothpaste for our children. too bad they like to swallow it it's so tasty apparently. Great price and ingredients, the size lasts for awhile. Great packaging too. All in all great quality toothpaste. Definitely recommend it. Keep making this Jason!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I think this is an acceptable toothpaste for kids, great flavor, cleans teeth well, no flouride is a big one for us to consider and while it's not our favorite, it's been a good one to try and it's trustworthy for kids that need something fruity but no bad ingredients that parents question.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Perfect toothpaste.. Always we use it for my kids. Nice flavor.. High quality and great natural ingredients. Very good size comparing to the price. Good package and good for all ages. Too much benefits for the mouth health.. The composition make the teeth clean gently. Good for sensitive teeth also. Delicious strawberry flavor keeps the kids coming back for more. Calcium Carbonate keeps teeth clean and healthy. Plus, easy-to-squeeze tube makes it simple. Happy Kids, happy teeth.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
2,972

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I am 9 years old, I like this toothpaste because it tastes good, I use it morning and night and I like it very much, and I am so happy that it is all natural.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I use Jason toothpaste all the time and I’m very satisfied, this one is very good but smell is not that good, my kids didn’t like it. Size is very good.

b792d998-b121-4ae6-9f0b-fe7ea9ea8734