DK

Based on 4,746 Ratings
3,062
Posted on Jan 18, 2022
So fresh

Tried it today, it smells mint, waiting for the results, God willing, because my nails are brittle and weak 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I tried it today, smell so fresh and nice I am just waiting for the result after I Finish It, I am so excited to get the results , you have to do massage for your nails after apply it

b3205c2b-aa9d-48f4-b30d-345426759ea7
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Amazing!!! The fist oil/strengthener I used that actually made my nails grow!!! (I tried like 5, not a dozen though) My nails were so weak they used to split, and barely grew if at all. No I actually have nails!!! Stronger and more smooth looking. Hope they will grow to be longer, will update. Also, not sure but I think they are more white looking (the tips) than they used to be. The scent is quite strong at first, tea tree smell. After the first few minutes it subsides but still noticeable scent coming from my nails. I am not fond of it, but it is a cross I will happily bear to have pretty nails ;) Also at least its natural scent. P.S- If the brush feels hard, just separate the hairs of the brush.

31fa736b-ec69-4c87-b3a4-c1a427cef760
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I’m really excited to try this product. I ordered it for one of my friends and she said that it helped her nails to become stronger after using it. It has oily texture and smells of tea tree oil, but the quality of the product is really great. I personally loved the packaging and ingredients of this nail oil and I’m gonna order it for myself next time.

ad776c41-4f19-48ef-8e81-723cfd03eb5c

I was excited when I ordered this at first bec there's a lot of positive reviews. I'm glad I received it in good packaging (although it's not sealed). I immediately used and immediately observed that even after washing my hands, my nails and cuticles still looked oiled (not in an awful way) and moisturized. I was immediately impressed. I just did not like the scent... it is very strong and felt like I cannot use this product anytime outside my home bec the smell is heavy. However, my aim is healthy nails and cuticle so I will observe the efficacy of this product and will later update this review.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I got fake nails and it absolutely wracked my nail beds. This product has been amazing at strengthening and growing my nails back to normal. I find my nails are even growing a little faster since using. I use this about twice a week and the results are great so far. I personally love the smell of tea tree oil but even if you don’t the scent isn’t too overpowering. Pretty good size this will def last me a while. Worth buying if you have nail damage!!

c370103d-b097-4f91-b12e-e62ec613ca91
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I have very brittle nails and I started using it from 1 week, and I can see that they started getting stronger. It has a strong scent but not very bad I think it is the tea tree smell. I apply it for 2-3 times a day. It is also used to hydrate the cuticles. The size of the package is convenient.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

My nails have always been prone to dryness. Heard that this product is useful for my problem so I gave it a try. Been using it every night and it works! My nails are not that dry anymore. FYI, I brush it all over my nails followed by a layer of hand cream before my bedtime.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

This saved my nail from going dry. The packaging is awesome as it is just like applying nails polish so my fingers don't get messy. I use this as frequent as I can, like after shower and the texture is great. No color just clear , tea tree oil smell.