DK

Based on 2,134 Ratings
1,570
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

The best toothpaste I used in my life. It has a fresh peppermint smell. It leaves the teeth super clean . It is gentle also and suitable for sensitive teeth. I drink a lot of tea and coffee in my day. Therefore I looked for something keeps my teeth white and I really saw good results with this tooth paste. Highly recommended

Maya
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Exactly what I was looking for. I really don't like the burning sensation of "fresh" additives in commercial toothpaste, and I was looking for a gentle mint flavor. It foams just at the right amount, and even if the ingredients are mostly healthy and natural, I liked that they added fluoride (which is difficult to find in more natural toothpaste) - since it's essential for the mineralization of the tooth. the negative side effects of fluoride can occur in a very large consumption (swallowing) - which is irrelevant for adults since we spit it out.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

A Great quality ingredients With Best Value package size.. this Jason natural trusted brand.. is an amazing effective toothpaste.. natural ingredients.. for all ages.. I use it everyday with great sea spearmint flavor.. lots of benefits for sensitive teeth.. cleans very gentle.. I'll buy it all the time.. highly recommended

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I really love the flavor of this toothpaste, it's a subtle mint that refreshes my mouth and leaves everything feeling clean. However, my favorite thing about it is that it doesn't leave that toothpaste taste that makes everything you eat after awful and I think that's because it doesn't have any sweeteners in it which is why I only want to use this toothpaste.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I love the toothpastes from Jason Natural. The flavor on this one is mild and it foams quite a lot. I have been searching for SLS-free toothpaste but has fluoride, and this fulfills both. It leaves a nice feeling after brushing. I have been using this for some time while also trying Jason Natural's other products. So far, I like the ones I have tried.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Jason Natural is one of my favourite brands for dental care products, and this toothpaste is just one of the bunch I’ve been using for years. It has an excellent texture, with just a small amount doing the job. My dentist praised my choice of dental care products, and I haven’t really experienced any dental health issues for years. Highly recommended!