DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Very nice conditioner. Very gentle on hair but not for intense detangling. I have waist length hair and it takes quite a while to get the tangles out afterwards. Love the herbal/ocean scent which is appropriate for both men and women.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

love this shampoo! good smell and good for curlly hair, dosnt leave the hair oily. have a great scent. i use its 2-3 times a week.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Great conditioner for my hair. Leaves no after feeling but does leave a shine!

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Nice smell and it goes nicely with their shampoo. I use it for my kids as the ingredients are clean! I love Jason products

Posted on May 27, 2022

I use the sea kelp + porphyra algae shampoo, and I really like it so I purchased this conditioner expecting that it will be good. But I find that it has a quite strange plastic-y smell rather than the lovely scent like the shampoo. As a conditioner, it doesn't leave my hair silky or flowy. I don't recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Bought for the first time .. but it has good reviews !

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

this conditioner smells good, and his size is suitable for a long time

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

It's a classic I used for years. It's just too bad they don't make the big bottles anymore.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Nice scent. Good quality. Makes my hair soft. I haven’t noticed a difference between this one and others from this company