DK

4.3
  • S
Posted on Apr 7, 2022
If I could double the stars, I would

This lotion has the ability to reform my cracked heals and wrinkly feet skin ! I started using it and I could notice the difference after the first use and kept using it everyday, before I put my shoes on. After one week I could tell there was a big difference and now I am almost at the end of the second week. My feet look several years younger, even without using the cream (after a shower) I have started using the cream as a hand cream at night now:-)

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Love this lotion! Such a light fresh scent. Gentle to sensitive skin. Great moisturizer! Non-greasy texture. Composed of healthy, natural high quality ingredients. I use this lotion daily throughout all four seasons! Benefits youthful skin appearance. Convenient size to store in my medicine cabinet; easy to use packaging. Great product to use at virtually any age beyond infants.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Keep body skin hydrated for longer.I like the smell its like raw aloe.Light weight but intensely moisturizing.Constant use is the key to seeing a market difference in skin.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Jason Aloe Vera body lotion is my addiction. It is rich, never sticky, and leaves my skin feeling fresh and supple. I grew up with severe eczema and have recommended this to many people with skin sensitivities. The Jason Aloe Vera Body Wash is also wonderful!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I thought with it being aloe Vera it would have a light to no scent. It’s very potent and unbearable. The lotion quality itself is nice, and I would continue to use it if it weren’t for the smell. I had to donate it.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

It seems like a nice product. Waiting for it to come, and will update the review

Posted on May 1, 2022

Lovely fragrance and high content of Aloe Vera. Not too thick or sticky. Love this brand!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Very nice lotion. Soothing and the fragrance is pretty mild (which I like).

Posted on May 19, 2022

Leaves the skin very nice and soft. I’m not a fan of the smell though..

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

I have been using Jason’s Aloe Vera lotion for several years. I like the fact that it not only has aloe Vera but also has other natural ingredients.