DK
4.1

4.1
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

A good,comfortable,almost chemical free face cream.It hydrated my skin better than most creams that feel like they just sit on skin being obvious.Good to know it contains a large amount of aloe and other goodies for skin Always loved anything Jason's.The quantity will last for a long while and i use it 2x a day, everyday.Helps with evening out skin as well. Im sure with continous use there will be a good visible change to skin.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I've been using this for at least 8 years now as my regular nightly face lotion, both on its own and as the final step in a routine with other products. It has always helped my skin recover and bounce back after a break out (often due to trying new products) and moisturizes without feeling greasy or sticky. It also keeps the face very matte which is an added plus I take advantage of when I want to go makeup-free. The scent is a bit distinct (others have commented) but I personally don't find it unappealing. The only problem I would have is that I wish there was a bigger size so I could get more product for less money.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is my favorite moisturizer! I was so disappointed when I couldn't find it for about a year and used another Jason product instead. Now that it is back I prefer this one because it's a little lighter and easier to spread on the face. I have combination skin and use this after cleansing morning and night. My skin is sometimes sensitive and easily gets red; this never irritates my skin and seems in fact to calm it down. The scent doesn't bother me at all. I get so many compliments on my skin and always credit this gel.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I bought it for my husband to use after shaving. It smells great, calms the irritations, refreshes the skin, the size is enough for 3 months. The composition is safe, the skin feels good after appling it. The quality is great!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I've been using this product for years. I LOVE it. I am 79 years old and I have very few wrinkles on my face bute to using your Aloe Vera 84% moisturizing creme. which I attribute to using your product. Thank you, Carol Andrew. (:

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

It's like a very simple face cream. It likely won't irritate the skin. Good to use if you got a sunburn on your face.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I didn’t like the scent of this product, is very strong and not pleasant. However, I like the texture and ingredients of this product but I couldn’t stand the aroma. The size of the product is okay. I feel like they should specified the strong scent that this product has. I save it for use it after hair removals because the Aloe Vera ingredient is very to moisturizes your skin. They should improve in the product scent because it doesn’t smell good at all

Posted on May 25, 2022

As all jasons products this also good and used for a rashes in my sister skin. However this is not regular alovera cream for those who wants that specific