DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Luar biasa!

The aroma does not bother me. I've seen improvement on the skin around my nails after using this product for 2 weeks more. I use it daily every night on my hands and a couple of times in the day, so my hands look more healthy. I have not encountered any issues using this product such as sensitivity.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
1,349

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I love the scent and quality of this Vitamin E oil . I use it daily before I go to sleep. The package is cute and it benefits my sensitive skin and cuticles . It’s highly moisturizing and has a light scent which is great. Would highly recommend this product and would definitely purchase it again .

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Before this product I was using retinol because I´m 40 and I take real care of my skin, but on summer I had an allergic reaction in my face and my doctor told me about this oil and it was not only magic for the reaction but for the wrinkles as well, so I quit the retinol and I only use this oil at night

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

The weather is getting cold and it means we all need something special to moisturize our skin. This vitamin e oil really helps. The size itself is not large, but you usually don't use a lot so it lasts pretty long. I usually add a bit of this essential oil into toner or lotion at night. You will see the difference sooner or later.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

LOVE IN A BOTTLE ❤ The oil is light and smells so good! I used the 5000 IU before and it was thicker and smelled more of almond but this one is lighter and the smell is nice! It looks greasy for a bit but my skin absorb it fast and leaves my skin supple and soft. I need to add this to my regimen for sure 🥰

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Very gentle scent, I use it every evening on my nails, and it’s moisturizes my nails and nourishment the skin around it, the leftover I put on my hands skins and it benefit my skin as well. it the size is perfect. It is without any brush so a little difficult to use .

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The package is well sealed and protected. A drop goes a long way. Since it is potent I don’t need a lot to put on my face. It moisturizes my skin. And i can also use this as an ingredient for my essential oil recipes. This is the 2nd bottle I have for this brand. The other bottle is 5000 IU.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I’ve been using this vitamin E oil for a few months, and I’ve been noticing a big, year old scratch on my leg (from my boyfriend’s dog) beginning to fade. I put this, with a little Neutrogena light sesame oil, in my palm; rub them together, and apply on wet skin immediately after a shower, 3 to 4 times a week. (No, it’s not the sesame oil- I’ve been using it for years. It helps with dry skin.) Maybe the combination is helpful. I don’t know... But I DO know that the scars didn’t fade until I used this vitamin E oil. Smells normal like usual vitamin E sent. It's better to use it befor a moisturizer, the size is small but enough to trat a scar.

Posted on May 7, 2022