DK

4.6
Based on 1,435 Ratings
1,051
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

My toddlers wavy hair became less fly away. There is no conditioner like this in J&J Philippines. Finding iherb, gaves me more room for choices on my baby care products. The scent is not too harsh on my toddler. I used it daily for my toddler hair, even, wanted to try this on my hair. The quality is superb as expected. The size is a big saver. This can be used on any age.

55643a17-265c-48e2-96d3-5eafa30b43ec
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I bought this conditioner for my daughter as I have been using the Johnson's detangling spray and the conditioning spray and I love their products. I wanted to get a curl cream for my daughter. I used to apply my Africare curl cream on her hair but she did not like the strong smell of the product. So I decided to get the Johnson's one for her. The smell is very light, fresh, my daughter has no objections at all. The consistency of the product is thik white cream. I only apply a pea size amount and I apply it on my daughter's wet hair. After that I blowdry it. It enhances the curls, there is no heaviness or stickiness afterwards. Her hair looks nice and fresh. The size of the product is quite good and it will last me for a very long time with frequent use - 2-3 times a week. I also love that it's made for kids so it is gentle on sensitive skin. I would definitely buy this product again. I am quite happy with the results so far.

79433812-b5b8-46e7-bfdd-7b0827e62a0e
ec6fc2db-6a9a-43ba-8605-200a8783cafe
c4e3a850-b873-4735-996c-731efc8d8aab
d847e695-9a9f-401d-8018-21b546cc9b50
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is the only conditioner I’ve been buying for my kid, has long lasting scent and easy to use, no rinse at all.. the size can last up to 4 months depending on the hair length. Quality leave on conditioner and no other harmful chemicals ingredients.I frequently use it every after show for my child.

d96b5a06-1339-4f72-8e04-8f83471ad22e
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
2,262

Admirable product. I buy often and not the last time. Everything arrives quickly and in good packaging. I am delighted. Definitely with love for people.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
2,440

Admirable. Just great. Favorite product and site. Delivery is fast and high quality. People often ask where I order from. I recommend this site to everyone.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I purchased this for my 5 years old niece's curly hair. It gentle for her sensitive scalp with best quality. We used in every alternate day and it can use about 6 months. Packaging and Bottle size is good to handle. Do not get strong scent with best benefit for scalp.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Really gives good moisture to the hair, hair feels much softer and manageable after usage. Love that the scent is not overpowering and only a small amount is needed for each use. Do not apply on scalp. Size of the bottle can last for a long time and quality of ingredients are good.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022