DK

3,356
1,024
Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Delicious

Good alternative to regular supermarket snacks with better ingredients and no trans-fats . Gluten-free . Contains 2 g fiber. Made from canola and sunflower oils . Crunchy & delicious . I bought it to take it with to to my work . For long hours working shift 🥺🥹 its big u can’t it all at once so U take from it what you need and tide it well to protect it from air . This one is barbeque flavor . Honestly i live it 🥹🫀

b9a5da74-3890-42ee-a6c7-bd5b304584ba
1de28bb1-c5ac-4e6b-86f5-e2e761ef6344
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This company never disappoints with their flavors. The Bbq is a perfect sweet and tangy taste. The package size is good but hard to portion out and stop eating before the whole bag is gone. I'm never disappointed in their quality and love to eat these as a snack late at night.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

It taste so authentic, very crispy and light, not greasy at all, yet it is not dry. The seasoning is on point and one of the best chips I have ever tried

0589391d-50a5-4d51-9247-c71da2fc1e0a
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

LOVED these crisps! the taste was so nice, not too spicy but very aromatic! I used it as a snack in the evening before dinner, really nice. the quality is very good, it's really crispy and savoury. I guess they use good ingredients such as potatoes too. would definitely eat again!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

The quality is good “ clean food 😊” Ingredient are good too Taste are normal to salty but it’s good Size are so nice 👍🏾 Package are so good and careful 👌🏾 Snack good for your family ☺️ Diet , very good doesn’t have so much calories 👍🏾 Serving 3-4 people My mom like it so much 🥹😂😂

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

super tasty just like barbeque, not super sweet like other chips, it makes me feel full after eating a little amount, it's crunchy .. the size of the bag is big enough, I think it's worth trying, I like it a lot, great snack and doesn't upset my stomach ..

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The quality is gods. My app that shows the quality of products rated this as very good. I like as a snack and the taste is one of my favorite. It a smaller size so it is very handy to have it in my back as a snack. One serving.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022