DK

Based on 5,098 Ratings
2,871
1,008
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

This are one of my favorite chips of all time. The taste is very good but the texture is unbeatable. The ingredients are high quality. which is really obvious once you eat this snack. I wish they sold a bigger package because this size lasts me only one to two days.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I live in Japan and miss American snacks, especially these Kettle Chips. The salty snack game here just isn’t as good as back home, so I’m happy these can be found on iherb! Big American size, too! They just taste soo good, and the crunch! I miss that crunch. If I could eat these every day, I would.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The quality is good! Ingredient list is clean and healthy ! Taste is awesome! Size is just perfect! I love this bar! Package is easy to take it with you! Benefits from GF diet are countless! You can just grab one of these to a fitness, workout, training and have it as a protein!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I loved the strong vinegar flavour, which is exactly what I was looking for. Only problem is, it's very hard to resist eating it all in one sitting! The crisps are not thin, so if you like a light, crispy crisp, you may not enjoy these. I however, will be back for more.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I love Kettle chips, especially in the sour cream and onion flavor. I like how hearty and thick the chips are and how flavorful each bit is. I must say, though, that if you're not careful and eat too many, the sharp edges might cut your tongues or lips or the inside of your mouth, so just be careful when you're eating them. Overall, I love how thick and hearty this brand of potato chips are - not wimpy or thin or overly flaky like some other brands.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022