DK

Based on 3,625 Ratings
2,505
Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Good flavour

This chicken curry has really deep flavour of curry like you get dish from a restaurant. I made it with a can of tuna instead of chicken due to not having chicken and put pepper powder to make it extra spicy. Very delicious and easy to make 👍🏼👍🏼😋🥘👍🏼 Highly recommend it

fc0b5fa3-813e-41af-a3a8-b3f8661e640c
bd6fc125-6e31-4e2d-bdc0-8350a72fd29f

I used this sauce to use vegan version with tofu: Tofu Onion Cucumber and Kitchens of India,Paste For Chicken Curry, How I made it: Chopped onion and fry on 1t of tbs of oil, next fried tofu and in the end added paste. and I ate with fresh cucumber and rice, took me 20 minutes to prepare dinner for 3. you can make from one package dinner for 3-4 people It was really tasty!

707b55e7-d513-4d68-a6ba-02e490767b83
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

This tastes very good! I used it to cook with chicken drumsticks. There was a lot of curry sauce even when I cooked it with 8 drumsticks. It is on the spicy side, but you can dilute it with more water. It is very easy to cook, just add water to the sauce in the package. It definitely tastes like Indian curry chicken.

c4de375d-51e6-40b4-8956-04adfadfe066
165a0d94-1287-4a6c-af31-7d17762a2a36
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I made chicken and lamb curry with it! Instead of water, I used coconut milk, the result is heavenly good! The best thing is the ingredients of this paste are all natural, so it’s all healthy AND delicious! Love it and definitely gonna buy more! Please like if it helps;)

52691d3d-7f1e-4ab8-b611-fe7ffd034067
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have bought this so many times. It says "Paste for Chicken Curry" but this paste itself seems vegan and it tastes also good with vegetables. The cooking instruction on the package suggests using water but I use soy milk since it's a little bit too spicy for me otherwise.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Tasty paste. My favorite recipe is frying some onions, then slightly frying chicken thighs that had been cut into 2cm pieces. Then I mix the onions and the chicken pieces in a pot, add the Chicken Curry paste, top it with boiled water and let it simmer for about 30 minutes. Absolutely delicious!

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

This tastes really good. I like the other two curry paste from the same brand but this one is my favorite. I think this is the spiciest. It tastes like chicken Chettinad curry from the authentic Indian curry store I always went to. I moved so I can no longer go there so I am super happy to find this paste!!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This product contains high quality ingredients. I use it to add a great taste to my Indian recipes. The package size makes it very economical to use. I like the authentic flavours that this adds to my cooking. And I highly recommend it. I will definitely buy it again for my family.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Always so good considering this is instant curry solid. I love the price of it too 4servings of curry can be made and about 100calories per serving just for the curry paste itself. i usually melt little butter in a heated pan, sautee diced chicken breast, onions, carrots mushrooms with some crushed garlic. Add water to boil and dump the curry paste and crush the paste to evenly melt into sauce. i add 2-3table spoons of plain greet yogurt for additional creaminess and thicker texture. i can also add cooked chickpeas or edamames for color. It is a bit spicy that is more attractive and addictive.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022