DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 14, 2022
1,286

Quality Knorr product. It is very convenient for a bachelor to have a delicious soup at any moment. Taste and smell are OK for me, I like it. I like the ingredients, as if harmful substances are minimized. Interesting mix, I like it. I think I got a good deal, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
2,162

I got all three types of Knorr. I follow the directions on the package and it really turns out delicious. Convenient packaging, good quality. I liked the idea of ​​adding cream cheese. The advantage is that it is prepared quickly when there is no time to cook. Quality ingredients, excellent taste, recommend. The amount is enough for 2-3 servings.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
10,794

Very good drug! Helps and improves health! Benefits for the whole body! The packaging is strong and whole! The taste is neutral! Thank you! I will order more!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
2,007

Good quality. It is suitable both for soup and for adding as a sauce to dishes. The advantage is that it is always available for use. Suitable for several servings. I like the smell and the taste. I got a bargain, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022
1,246

Very nice diet soup, I liked the taste. Very pleasant smell. Very convenient when you need to cook and you don't have time. Excellent ingredients and quality. I got a good deal, I recommend.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
1,787

Very tasty soup, quality product. Grated cheese and croutons can be added. The ingredients are of good quality, it dissolves quickly, no lumps remain. There's nothing better than warm soup. The package is enough for 2-3 servings. Pleasant aroma of leeks, excellent taste, I recommend.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I've been using this soup for years and found it cheaper here than at the grocery store. Knorr is a good brand for soups and packaged dry products. I've made this as a soup by itself, or it can be used it to flavor soups, stews, casseroles, dips and whatnot. The leek is one of my favorite things Knorr makes!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Nice mild taste, the vegetables taste quite natural to me. The package includes three servings, I used 150 ml water and 150 ml soy milk per serving. You should stir it intensively, because it crumples easily.

226a2ff1-abe8-4ca5-bc8f-6b3d3b4d4519
668cb133-8500-478e-bbc3-216515db7f75
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
3,146

A quality product with an excellent composition, suitable for adding to dishes and sauces, but also for cream soup. It's delicious, I recommend it. It is convenient to always have it at hand. It is easy to prepare.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

knorrs always has tasty soups. great soup during the fall winter months coming up. easy to store package. I use it to make Gravy over mashed potatoes.